Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARE THEY FOR REAL? Like even as a joke it's not funny anymore.
SDCC Exclusive Walter White
MEZ10949.jpg

Yellow chem suit
Orange chem suit
Blue chem suit
Vamanos chem suit

purple shirt Heisenberg
red shirt Heisenberg
blue shirt Heisenberg
beige shirt Heisenberg
green shirt Heisenberg

yellow chem suit Jesse
orange chem suit Jesse
blue chem suit Jesse
I'm sure Vamanos Jesse is on his way. :lol

Pure nonsense. Compounded by the price, it's just stupid. $80 for these things. Mezco needs finish fading away a little quicker.

I for one am disappointed in Mezco for re releasing the same Breaking Bad figures with different paint apps, unfortunately I am too far in with my Mezco Breaking Bad collection to stop collecting now.
By the way, Mezco have the Breaking Bad Sdcc 2014 exclusives ready for sale on their website, bobbleheads are 20 a pop and Walt is 30 so if you hurry you can still get them cheap before ebay swallows them up and spits them out more expensively.
It's strange that with all the interesting Breaking Bad pics that Trevor Grove is releasing on his deviant art account that there is not more variety to the Mezco line,wasn't he responsible for the majority of the sculpting work?.
Why Trevor with all of his skill does not start up his own shop is beyond my comprehension.

It got to the point where i told my Mezco distributor that i would not buy any more variants for the shop. The way Mez are going they will have more wardrobe changes for Walt than he had in the show. I was realy pi##ed off with Mezco for what they have done with this license and i have been selling there products since they were Aztec Toys. I fear for the Sons Of Anarchy line that will probably be just 2 figures and a ton of variants too.

I haven't been following the line but I'm a huge fan of the show. But it's just Walt and Jesse? Really? No Gus, Tuco, Saul, Hank, or Mike?

That's just crazy. Anyone who would buy a Walt and a Jesse would definitely want at least some of those other figures. Mezco could do a Gus with half his face blown off as a exclusive. It would rake in the cash.

Perplexing.

I collect the BB challenge coins and got the new one from Mezco, which they charged me $11 to ship. :lol What a sketchy rip-off company. If you want to charge more, charge more but don't jack up the shipping infomercial style. I'm a Breaking Bad fan but not a Mezco one after their **** decisions and way they've treated customers.

Its a real shame someone like Neca or McFarlane couldn't have gotten the license instead. I'd have preferred McFarlane just so they'd make BrBa figures that would work with their Walking Dead figures. Otherwise, NECA would have been the 6-8" scale preference as they are on a huge roll right now in that scale.

All that variant money got them to make a Gus. Hopefully 2 heads and not 2 (or more) variants.

gus.jpg

I take it Gus is due out 2015. So does that mean they will only give us 1 new character every year?

Aren't they suppose to be doing 12inch figures as well? I remember a show early this year where they had a cardboard cut out display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back