Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my scars
DSCN3141.JPG
DSCN3134.JPG
DSCN3142.JPG

I saw Scar Predator displayed at a collectable store yesterday. I thought to myself “Man that look friction awesome”!!! And took comfort in the fact that I also have it at home…..

Scar "masked" is a great figure. Together with Elder 2.0 they will provide my masked and unmasked Predators in my collection. I do not need anymore Predators.

Scar is the ultimate predator to me. Classic style bio-mask along with his added bulk gives him a great presence. He is my only Predator and I think he does a good job of representing the series by himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the ultimate predator is Wolf. Him alone took down more aliens than Scar, Celtic, and Chopper combined lol. Jungle Predator is extremely badass too of course, but in terms of sheer fighting prowess, I think Wolf takes it.

Hell to the NO Royce12!!!!! Ultimate Predator is the original Jungle Hunter..........PERIOD! :D

To me at least;)

I personally think that the original jungle hunter looks too thin. Compared to the remakes he is really kinda out to shame. Even if you compare him to the neca 1/4 scale predator, which is actually prefer to the HT P1, looks more chunky. The truth is, HT made the P1 to thin.

I personally think that the original jungle hunter looks too thin. Compared to the remakes he is really kinda out to shame. Even if you compare him to the neca 1/4 scale predator, which is actually prefer to the HT P1, looks more chunky. The truth is, HT made the P1 to thin.

We aren't talking about figure wise but from the Movies. Scar, Celtic and Chopper looked to Buff and upper body looked bigger and had small legs. Wolf looked awesome plus kicked Major ass but he was really skinny looking. JH and CH both different hunters and both kicked ass. JH loved the thrill of the Hint and CH was just in it for the bloodlust.

My original comment was about the figures.. And then the convo went left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back