Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots - The dreds look great on those. I just picked up scar eventually today and his are a bit wonky. Heat treatment needed

what do you Thing ?
which guns will be choppers or celtic
scar has the middle big one .
vlcsnap-00004.jpg

Poor Scar is on the pay-no-mind-list. No one loves this guy?

Finally got this sweet couple ready to display! :yess:
I just need to clear some free space on my predators shelf now to shove them onto, lol.

I'm not fan of AvP, so they are quite OK for me. Pretty decent figures, I like them as they are. I've only drilled their solid cannons. Anyway their loinclothes executed extremely lazy and poorly.
Thou I'd like to give Scar one better bio. :pray:

Great set up Iilya! Where is the stand that you're using with Celtic from?

Anyone with Preadator Hot Toys "Kit" figures and regular Hot Toys Predator figures able to offer any insights between the two?

There are a lot of differences between the V1 Scar & Celtic and the 2.0's. I don't have the V1 Celtic but it's the same as V1 Scar in the same ways that the 2.0's are the same (pretty much everything's the same except the bio's and bone trophies). Sorry to recycle pics but these are the only ones that I have and none these guys are packed away right now.

Main differences from V1 to V2:

Armor: color & design
Sculpts and dreads: different faces and dreads are fuller and pose-able on V1. V2 dreads are the same rubber-like construction as Classic, City Hunter 2.0, etc.
Body: V1 is skinnier and doesn't have gloss coat
Pair of bendy hands with V1, not V2
No light up feature on the V1 Bio's, V2's do
Celtic's mini dio stand with V2

There may be some other little differences like paint apps on the accessories (I never did a full side by side comparison), but those are the changes that stand out

V1

V1

Back