Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am hoping my retailer is in the second Europe batch, then I would get it in 6-8 weeks. If my order comes in the next batch it could easily be another three months. Gotta love huge ### ES.

I'm still waiting for my Batman PF & it ****ing sucks. The reseller I bought it from said he was expecting them March/April time but he's such a nightmare to get hold off I'm trying to find out from him if he has a specific date yet :gah:

Sorry back to He-Man :D

he mans exclusive all paid for got 2 of them . waiting for them to ship now, wheres skeletor. love to see heman and skeletor 1/4 size on there cats !!!! modern style be nice with real cloth premium format style

Yaj! Heman is almost shipping.

tumblr_lr2cz4YUa61qcn7d7.gif

Skeletor is the 2nd heaviest hitter. He needs to wait to keep people looking at the line.

Everyone is entitled to express their feelings but He-Man was originally listed as Q2 2014 at the time of Pre-Order and is still expected within that time frame.

Jerry's got the talent I just don't think he has enough pull or experience with the production factories yet.

Geez... why is everyone fussing about He-Man being shipped a little off from the original date? Its not like the MK Klassic ninja's. Everything else has been shipping around there scheduled dates. We'll be seeing He-Man mid may, guaranteed. I for one am excited to get this piece to accompany my LionO statue.

Sounds like PCS bites off more than they can chew.

I think its mainly with the Classic Ninjas line. Like Ink POd his two Novembers ago and still hasn't gotten him. Other than that they've been okay with some slight delays

Sent from the Bat Computer

I honestly think they changed the face sculpt a bit on the production piece. Looks better from what I can see

Back