Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics everyone. I am finally getting mine from my local comic shop this week, hopefully I'll have no issues. No EX for me though, but that's ok, I always hated Orko. I can't wait though. I must of owned every figure when I was a kid.

Great pics everyone. I am finally getting mine from my local comic shop this week, hopefully I'll have no issues. No EX for me though, but that's ok, I always hated Orko. I can't wait though. I must of owned every figure when I was a kid.

That's Blasphemy! Where would He Man be without his trusted side kick!! Congrats on getting this though. It's a beautiful statue

I love having Orko. I think by Jerry not knowing the future of the line at the time, including Orko was a great decision as a service to fans and as a business sales decision.

I do wish Orko's stand was independent of He-Man's base though so he could be moved around and displayed separately.
The second pose is a good idea though. I wonder since they have a digital sculpt now if it would be cost effective for Jerry to release different poses. In limited numbers I'm sure they would sell.

I still hope Jerry ends up making another He-man. I really can't imagine Battle-Cat without He-Man riding topside.

That's Blasphemy! Where would He Man be without his trusted side kick!! Congrats on getting this though. It's a beautiful statue

I guess I'll be going to the Eternian underworld when I die, but at least I'll have a cool statue to look at before I go. Unfortunately I have to wait until Friday to pick it up though, just no time in my schedule.

So after a second inspection I noticed I have some (very small) flaking on his sword arm and on his right pec right where it meets his armor.

I haven't really followed this thread but I think others had the same issue. Is it widespread? Should I ask for an exchange or am I just likely to get one with a similar issue?

So after a second inspection I noticed I have some (very small) flaking on his sword arm and on his right pec right where it meets his armor.

I haven't really followed this thread but I think others had the same issue. Is it widespread? Should I ask for an exchange or am I just likely to get one with a similar issue?

Send in the pics...can't hurt. I found cracking on his sword hand after a second inspection, too. My replacement t is arriving next week...I'll let you know whether it is any better.

Finally got my replacement after customs held it for a ****ing month. Complete replacement and it's amazing! Everything is better. Kept the base for the lower edition number of course but the sword is straighter, the wands, even the paint seems better than the one I had

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Finally got my replacement after customs held it for a ****ing month. Complete replacement and it's amazing! Everything is better. Kept the base for the lower edition number of course but the sword is straighter, the wands, even the paint seems better than the one I had

Congrats. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Hoping for no cracks.

I have a bad feeling they may have sent me a reg, as it was never really discussed which version I had :lol

Congrats Caesar :clap glad your all sorted now my friend :)

Congrats. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Hoping for no cracks.

I have a bad feeling they may have sent me a reg, as it was never really discussed which version I had :lol
Yeah man at the end of the day just keep your original base and send back everything else. Its really that ES and Orko that's different
Congrats Caesar :clap glad your all sorted now my friend :)
It came out wonderfully, but they didn't send me a return label or anything so i don't know what I should do? Am I supposed to destroy it? No email convos of that sort either. Don't want to destroy it and then I get an email for a payment Lol

It came out wonderfully, but they didn't send me a return label or anything so i don't know what I should do? Am I supposed to destroy it? No email convos of that sort either. Don't want to destroy it and then I get an email for a payment Lol

Email them to ask them. Failing that I am sure someone would buy it from you and you could donate money to charity so you have a clear conscience and good karma. :)

Have ya'll seen the He-Man bust yet? I am quite taken with it myself. Eye brows are a little odd but over all I would have this.

Attachments

• hemanbust_tease_full.jpg
    hemanbust_tease_full.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 131
Email them to ask them. Failing that I am sure someone would buy it from you and you could donate money to charity so you have a clear conscience and good karma. :)
True. Who doesn't want t a clear conscience. Besides, it's tax deductible

Back