Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Madxcollector has posted PCS wondercon vids inc. he man on YouTube if anyone wants to check them out. Off topic but liking lord of darkness as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG_5159.jpg

Marxcollector has posted PCS wondercon vids inc. he man on YouTube if anyone wants to check them out. Off topic but liking lord of darkness as well.

Yeah that lord of darkness at 1/3 is amazing. Considering him too as he would stand alone at that scale and the details are so impressive .

PCS does not have the license for action figures, and I doubt Mattel would want to offer that since they are making action figures for the line right now. It would be cool if they did straight up Filmation versions of the main cast in action figure form though. Maybe in 2016 and beyond :impatient:

PCS does not have the license for action figures, and I doubt Mattel would want to offer that since they are making action figures for the line right now. It would be cool if they did straight up Filmation versions of the main cast in action figure form though. Maybe in 2016 and beyond :impatient:

I really just want straight up Filmation action figures and I know it's not gonna happen with Mattel. Classics will most likely be dead within 2 years.

Mattel doesn't allow anybody else to produce toys of their brands. Even PCS and Icon Heroes have specific limitations about the scale so their statues can't be confused with toys Mattel produces (stupid, I know, but that's how they roll...)

the section under his thigh armor should be black as should his shoes...i know this is just to display it not final and i do see black on his calves...but yeh thats how it is in the cartoon.

Good pickup. But who knows, that might be Mattel ****ing with the colors again. Look what they did with Orko.

Better than some of Canada and Mexico...which I always think is weird...$75. Interesting to see it all laid out like that (massive table of postal charges). Have you got the shipping notice for your Supes ex yet...if so Swap lol

$75...same as what the Wolverine LSF cost to ship from Sideshow :horror how strange :dunno

Still no clue as to when I'll get Supes? No processing email as of yet :(

Back