Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be perfectly fine with that! :lol ...but were ocarinas even invented at the time?

I guess so :lol.

Figure before game

emy9a4u9.jpg

Other than the weird head-sculpt, I guess it looks like a nice figure. The shiny finish really adds a nice, wet look on the suit.

Gaaah I want the figure but it's too much for that price...especially when the game will probably annoy me :lol

Yeah what is the deal with those prices? Why the hell are they so high? They're literally the same size and quality they've ever been? what justifies the price?

It really makes the NECA 1/4 scale look even better.

Play Arts is getting greedy. It's funny, I bought my original Sneaking Suit PW figure for $45 back in 2010, compared to the prices for the more recent figures that have almost doubled since then.

I'm not a fan of NECA figures, but if they ever made a 1/4 scale Solid Snake or Big Boss, I'd definitely be interested in buying one.

Play Arts is getting greedy. It's funny, I bought my original Sneaking Suit PW figure for $45 back in 2010, compared to the prices for the more recent figures that have almost doubled since then.

I'm not a fan of NECA figures, but if they ever made a 1/4 scale Solid Snake or Big Boss, I'd definitely be interested in buying one.

NECA has been exponentially getting better in their 1/4 line, and 1/4 Snake would be glorious.

I know, I Bought a cyborg ninja on the secondary market, here in Mexico, MIB new with all the overprice for being an import and all, for the equivalent of $60 bucks, that's $39999 pesos :lol

But damn, I kinda think PAK is gonna slowly start loosing business since the quality doesn't match the price..

I could get the superb 1/4 NECA 89 Bats for far less. I'm pretty sure NECA could have easily overcharge us if they wanted to, but they loves us. :lol

I find there 1/4 figure to be quite awful didn't see batman yet.

Their Keaton Batman is awesome, and there Arkham Origins and TDK Joker looks incredible also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know right? Something tells me after a while PAK isn't going to make that much. I know on Man of Steel, they definitely are going to lose money on that and some of their other PAKs are probably lost money. I know I may be done with them this year with new releases, and am only going to buy their older lines.

1/4th NECA is all right, but I wish they had 1/4th and 1/12th scale versions of the same figures. Their Heath Ledger Joker though is unexpected

I find there 1/4 figure to be quite awful didn't see batman yet.

To be fair to them, the new batman origins looks good.

But other than that they look terrible

The TDK joker looks pants. Keaton looks ok with a repaint

https://www.gamenguide.com/articles...round-zeroes-global-sales-at-over-600-000.htm

These NPD numbers just keep coming. The short but sweet appetizer for Metal Gear Solid V, more commonly and simply known as Ground Zeroes, was criticized as little more than a paid demo for the larger Metal Gear picture, but criticisms didn't stop Ground Zeroes from performing rather admirably in terms of sales numbers.
According to a tweet from David Gibson, Senior Research Analyst and Head of Software & Services at Macquarie Research Japan, the game is currently sitting pretty with well over 600,000 sales between the United States and Japan.According to the tweet, "Ground Zeroes sold 278k in the US with 204k on PS4/Xbox One," and performed even better in Japan with "340k sold." But the larger figure is even higher, as the number of digital downloads is not yet known. The game managed to outsell Titanfall in the U.K. late last month, and that accolade should send the number soaring.
At the very least, it shows that fans are definitely hungry for the rest of the story. But they'll have to be patient, as the conclusion won't arrive until sometime in 2015, with Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Out now for PlayStation 3 and 4, as well as the Xbox 360 and One, Ground Zeroes is the first part of Metal Gear Solid V, acting as a prologue to The Phantom Pain. It takes place in 1975, shortly after the events of Peace Walker, but nine years before Pain. It works as something of an expanded tutorial, helping to show newcomers the ups and downs, as well as feature "Side-Op" sub-missions, and a few challenge trials with ranking and leaderboards if you're feeling competitive. The game takes place at a U.S. black site facility in Cuba dubbed Camp Omega.

Not bad for a prologue, I’d like to know how well it sold digitally.

Well, broke down and got the game, it's going to be really fun even though Bauer is terrible. Speaking of which he sure did bring his bloodlust to Snake, I have somehow accidentally murdered so many unfortunate Marines. His favorite method of killing seems to be throwing people off of cliffs. I JUST WANT TO CHOKE THEM OUT.

Well, broke down and got the game, it's going to be really fun even though Bauer is terrible. Speaking of which he sure did bring his bloodlust to Snake, I have somehow accidentally murdered so many unfortunate Marines. His favorite method of killing seems to be throwing people off of cliffs. I JUST WANT TO CHOKE THEM OUT.

I love how you just call him "Bauer".

It is sad actually, because that's all I hear whenever "Snake" speaks. I'm just there, waiting for him to scream "Damn it Chloe!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back