Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lu9f4aqnds1qljzw7o1_500.jpg

I can tell she is beautiful. but i dont find her attractive, she kinda looks wierd, like shes not real.... you know what i mean?

I can tell she is beautiful. but i dont find her attractive, she kinda looks wierd, like shes not real.... you know what i mean?

I actually do, I'm guessing it's because we're use to seeing here digitally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/d...s-hits-1-million-copies-shipped/1100-6419217/

Despite controversy over its length, Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes hits 1 million copies shipped
Konami announces first sales figure for recently released game; plus PlayStation and Xbox exclusive DLC available for all May 1.Despite some controversy over its length, newly released stealth-action game Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has shipped over one million copies worldwide, publisher Konami announced today.

It's unclear how many copies of the game were actually sold. In the United States, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes was the sixth best-selling game of the month, outpaced by Dark Souls II, Call of Duty: Ghosts, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Infamous: Second Son, and Titanfall in that order.

The 1 million shipped figure for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes refers to the number of physical units sent to retailers, so it obviously does not include sales figures for the digital versions available now for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.

Konami also announced today a patch and a game update for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. The latest title update, available May 1, will unlock and allow all players to access the Deja vu and Jamais Vu missions, which were previously available as exclusives for PlayStation and Xbox platforms, respectively.

The Deja vu mission is based on events from the original Metal Gear Solid and has you playing a low-polygon Snake. The Jamais Vu mission, on the other hand, references the 1998 game Snatcher. You play as superhuman ninja cyborg Raiden in this content.

As for the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes patch, Konami didn't say when it will be available or what issues it will address.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is available today at retail stores for $30 on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4, while the digital version sells for $30 on Xbox One and PS4 and $20 for Xbox 360 and PS3. It is a prequel to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, which does not yet have a release date.

As a long time fan of the franchise, this great to hear :clap

Now bring on The Phantom Pain :rock

Yeah, I wonder how she got selected as the actress for Quiet. She's not bad looking, but definitely not as pretty as the models for the B&B members. I just hope that Kojima gives a good explanation for Quiet's stripper costume in the middle of a freakin' desert.

Did any of you guys pre-order the iDroid, by the way? :lol I might do it - just to have it as a display piece.

https://gamingbolt.com/metal-gear-s...in-will-see-kaz-at-completely-different-level

Kaz’s relationship with Snake will be fairly shaky in the upcoming epilogue.

Read more at https://gamingbolt.com/metal-gear-s...ompletely-different-level#u6UJES7syB7f6cgF.99

We’ve seen the screens and footage of Big Boss rescuing his trusted friend Kazuhira Miller aka Kaz in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. Of course, knowing what we know now following the events of Ground Zeroes, Big Boss is out for vengeance. How will that affect Kaz?
In the latest episode of Kojima Station, Christopher Johns spoke to Robin Atkin Downes, who voices Kaz about the same and how the process felt. “Kaz is going to be hell bent on revenge, and it takes his character to a whole different level, and his relationship with Snake. It just feels really good as an actor to be bringing those emotions up.
“There’s a lot of emotions going on. And it just seems to be covered up with that right now, because he can’t get in touch with them.”
Downes recalled Kaz’s backstory from Peace Walker and how he felt in the middle of speaking it. “I’m sort of telling this backstory and I found myself getting upset in the middle of it. It’s a very powerful moment for me, and very rare to have those types of situations happen recording a video game, and I think that’s a testament to the strength of Kojima’s characters.”
Of course, Kaz is being played at the end of the day, as future events seem to indicate. How did it feel for Downes to be played like a fiddle? “You’re about to see some major music coming out of Kaz in the next game. Fiddling is just the beginning of it.”
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is currently in development for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Read more at https://gamingbolt.com/metal-gear-s...ompletely-different-level#u6UJES7syB7f6cgF.99

We need a release date!!!!

You're not living unless you see Robin Atkin Downes parodying himself regarding those fiddles in the latest episode of Kojima Nation. :rotfl

You're not living unless you see Robin Atkin Downes parodying himself regarding those fiddles in the latest episode of Kojima Nation. :rotfl

I absolutely refuse to watch that show :lol. It's like an unabashed propaganda network for Kojima and crew.

Here's that Stephanie chick in a wedding dress.

Bl6GcBMCAAAmHc3.jpg

BiWl9siCMAAZm8H.jpg

I think the hipster look really suits her.

BgraVNSCIAE0I3r.jpg

BgrVUrACYAAkluv.jpg

Her friends don't look bad at all.

BhUv62TCUAIFZXv.jpg

And she plays FF X (go get her, Ryan!)

Bg2DEwFCcAEFB4J.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, she could snipe me all she wants :drool: hell she could even be why MGS V sucks

and I wouldn't mind at all

Damn, she could snipe me all she wants :drool: hell she could even be why MGS V sucks

and I wouldn't mind at all

And even if she's a trap in Ground Zeroes (Chico... >_>), we can be certain that she's a chick in real life.

How would you guys rate her, by the way? I'd say she's a solid 7. But, her hair looks better with bangs at the side, than straight up like in the wedding picture.

BXGslTGCYAA0Z_l.jpg

Last edited:
She's looks a bit too skinny in those pics for my liking. I'd say facially, she's about a 7, all around a 5.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wonder if there will be any more women in TPP :lol. Stefanie's the only girl who has been getting all of the publicity for over a year now. It would have been neat if Paz had an actress to provide her motion capture (but, alas, she's no more).

I've always disliked grading women with a number. "She's a 5" "she's a 9" etc, etc. it's very douchebaggy IMO. This girl is beautiful.

Not a personal attack to anyone that might use those. But it is really lame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been using rating systems for as long as I could remember, and I don't think I'll stop now :lol. Women do the same... but, they have cruel methods of judging the looks of men (and even other women for that matter).

Back