Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's got other uses :huh

1Rl46Ub.png

Best post ever.

The Lamentations of Kazuhira Miller.

Act 1: Miller is unable to recover his instruments from the local pawn shop, as they have sold his fiddle and harmonica. Unable to retrieve his instruments, his band members have left him. Will he still be able to record Koi no yokushiryoku?

"We pull in money, recruits, just to combat boredom - playing our tunes on broken-in, out-of-tune fiddles. All for karaoke.
— Kazuhira Miller

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I hear my music ... and my auto-tune... even my harmonica and my fiddle. The instruments I've lost... the band members I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You hear it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our fiddles."
— Kazuhira Miller

"The world calls for karaoke, and we answer! No greater music... No broken fiddles."
— Kazuhira Miller

Last edited:
I haven't been on the forums much coz I'm backpacking, which also means I haven't played the phantom pain either.
Did people end up liking it?
Is it worth playing?

I haven't been on the forums much coz I'm backpacking, which also means I haven't played the phantom pain either.
Did people end up liking it?
Is it worth playing?

well the phantom pain is not out yet

however ground zeroes is.. ppl liked its gameplay and disliked its length

It makes me wonder what other instruments Kaz be will be complaining about. Peace Walker had pianos. Ground Zeroes had fiddles. The Phantom Pain will have... ocarinas?

It makes me wonder what other instruments Kaz be will be complaining about. Peace Walker had pianos. Ground Zeroes had fiddles. The Phantom Pain will have... ocarinas?
I would be perfectly fine with that! :lol ...but were ocarinas even invented at the time?

Back