Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Version 2 apparently... https://i.imgur.com/JvVj9tS.jpg
JvVj9tS.jpg

The big announcement should have been that they were offering GZ for free. Those extra missions (Déjà Vu and Jamais Vu) look really lame.

On another note, I'm really surprised my iPhone autocorrected "déjà" with the accents.

So I guess this means all that licensing stuff is not a problem with the MGS1 DLC, ok. Good one Kojitroll :lol

Also LOL @ Chico being Quiet.

I still have yet to play Ground Beef (thank you Solidus, I can't help but refer to it anyway but that now :lol)

I'm at 90 something percent completion and have one more trophy to go but Final Fantasy X demanded my full attention. Sorry MGSV.

I put in MGSGZ and was so underwhelmed (other than the graphics obviously) that it hasn't gone back in

I've been playing FFX remaster. Much better game than GZ, and i've put over 70 hours into it

I still have yet to play Ground Beef (thank you Solidus, I can't help but refer to it anyway but that now :lol)

Deja Vu and Ja me Vu missions are going multiplat as free DLC. That was the announcement made on Kojima Station.
The release date is for Japan only, but i dont imagine the rest of the world will be far behind

MGSV-GZ-Exclusive-Missions.jpg

https://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=14021

I don't know why, but that makes me so angry :lol

I won't play Deja Vu ever. At first I really liked Jamais Vu after playing it a few times... I thought it was kind of lame, but now I love it :lol

Kind of a cool recut of the MGSV trailer.

I saw this the other day, not bad but I was waiting for a killer line at the end

I hope you dont need to do any added ******** to unlock these missions

ive still not unlocked dejavu, given i sold the game a day after i got it. But i do really want to play as Raiden

Why wouldn't you ever play déjà Vu Morgan?

It's fun and has fantastic fan service. The only issue is Keofer doing Snakes lines. But Kaz does them over the codec too umong many others

Back