Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holy ****!!! :horror

Your cat is the baddest badass there is.

I adopted a stray cocker spaniel, he had one of his front paws all ****ed up, god knows how long he was out there on the streets, we thought about amputating his paw but we decided to leave it even if it no longer had any mobility.

Just a related story, I don't know how dangerous the streets of Mexico are compared to snakes and lizards though :lol

Holy ****!!! :horror

Your cat is the baddest badass there is.

I adopted a stray cocker spaniel, he had one of his front paws all ****ed up, god knows how long he was out there on the streets, we thought about amputating his paw but we decided to leave it even if it no longer had any mobility.

Just a related story, I don't know how dangerous the streets of Mexico are compared to snakes and lizards though :lol

Won't it cause any long term effects, Gasper? Did the vet approved it?

Won't it cause any long term effects, Gasper? Did the vet approved it?

The vet gave us both options, take the paw or leave it, at the time we couldn't bring ourselves to take his paw, but now we kinda think it would've been better, since he seems to move his body a bit uncomfortably when he walks due to still attempting to walk with his 4, and that may have consequences, with 3 paws he would balance himself better.

So we're actually thinking about taking his lucky paw, he's 7, still young.

As for Mantis, I find it strange that any of the Foxhound members (aside from Liquid) will be making appearances in MGS V :lol. Maybe his father will be in the game, too.

Last edited:
MGSV Live now

I knew it... I was ****ing right she can turn invisible

Big Boss has a new Sneaking Suit, looks A LOT like the MGS1 Sneaking Suit :yess: :drool

jennifer-lawrence-fangirling-whoalawrence.gif

Rock climbing assassins creed style. but more realistic. slow and cumbersome. Nice addition!

Quite being a Sniper partner in-game for you is pretty cool. I wonder who else would be available.

MGS1 like Snake suit is cool, but doesn't look right in the jungle

You can change suits by the press of a button, bye bye MGS3 menu, he is in fact using the MGS1 sneaking suit it seems.
And you can change the color of the arm, or maybe it changes with the different outfits... I dunno

K7wqEUt.jpg

And he brought Quiet, NPC Quiet confirmed

Yeah, I don't know if it's the same but it does resemble much.

Looks cool.

Yeah, it seems Quiet's power include super speed.

BTW I'm pretty sure I can hear her humming :lol

Yup, sexy.

I have no idea what just happened :lol

Rock climbing assassins creed style. but more realistic. slow and cumbersome. Nice addition!

Quite being a Sniper partner in-game for you is pretty cool. I wonder who else would be available.

MGS1 like Snake suit is cool, but doesn't look right in the jungle

Probably just fan service, it's cool that it's available, but it wasn't the same same MGS1 suit was it?

Metal Gear fashion show with models parading on the catwalk to pop music..

I knew I picked a wrong day to be on the internet.. :slap

Back