Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevor Grove's sculpts looked amazing, but didn't they end up a bit big for 1/6 scale?

I'd be up for an official Firefly/Serenity release, but there's as much chance of that happening as Hot Toys completing the Sucker Punch line.

The customs done from Trevor Grove's portraits are phenomenal.

:lecture

.....if you can get them these days....... :pray:

Nope, gone for good.

I still don't understand why SSC hasn't done Firefly PF's. I would at least like to know why. I bet it's because Fox said no. They've even stopped allowing anyone to make the Jayne hats and sell them. Can you believe it? Fox sucks.

Fox wouldn't turn them down, the reason they started to stop people from making the Jayne hats was because they had made a license deal for someone to make official hats.

Sideshow should at least do a Mal PF or something, it'd sell I think

I've given up waiting for Sideshow or anyone else to make quality statues. Instead, I currently have in place a private commission for a River PF, based on the pose from the DVD cover.

Only downside right now (other then the cost), is it's taking a lot longer to complete then I would have liked (sculptor has other work and wants things to be 100% perfect).

I doubt official 1/6 figures will ever happen, if it does though, it's a dream come true for me. I quit hoping for it & stop thinking about such possibilities to spare me the anxiety though.

I'd buy an entire set. I guess we'll have to see how popular the Funko action figures are for the series to see if SS or HT might be interested in giving the larger figures a-go first though.

where are these Funko figures?

Funko recently announced that they got the license for them - so far no prototypes or info has come out other than they'll be coming. Looks like they'll be 6" figures.

They announced a possibility for Buffy as well. I saw part of the lines that they've done so far and....they don't look good at all, IMO. They're very, VERY unique looking based on the style they used previously.

Back