Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow could nab the Arrow license from DC (or, if it's already included in the whole package), they could probably make a killing. There are tons of interesting character designs that they could take advantage of already, and that hasn't even scratched the surface, yet, when you think of the upcoming Flash spin-off and where the show is headed.

As far as Ollie goes, two heads (one masked and one made-up), as well as his two bow variations could make for quite a nice offering. Then, factor in that there are two variations of Deathstroke they could do, as well as characters like The Dark Archer and Deadshot. They seem to be going back to more realistic stuff with their SW figures and Snake Plissken, so, hell, I don't see why they couldn't try for a piece of the action as far as 1/6th live-action superheroes go.

If Sideshow could nab the Arrow license from DC (or, if it's already included in the whole package), they could probably make a killing. There are tons of interesting character designs that they could take advantage of already, and that hasn't even scratched the surface, yet, when you think of the upcoming Flash spin-off and where the show is headed.

As far as Ollie goes, two heads (one masked and one made-up), as well as his two bow variations could make for quite a nice offering. Then, factor in that there are two variations of Deathstroke they could do, as well as characters like The Dark Archer and Deadshot. They seem to be going back to more realistic stuff with their SW figures and Snake Plissken, so, hell, I don't see why they couldn't try for a piece of the action as far as 1/6th live-action superheroes go.

I think I would prefer Hot Toys for Arrow. I just don't think SS is strong enough when it comes human 1/6 figures.

I would, too, but they seem to stay away from TV, for some reason. SSC has a lot of talented sculptors, and their paint apps seem to be improving, but, again, if I had the choice, I would say HT, as well.

Agree. I think there is a 0% chance HT will ever tackle arrow. But if I had the choice....

Back