Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from MM...

mutant-man said:
u5a2ypah.jpg
de3abu3e.jpg

i think it looks pretty good, its definitely not screen accurate, but it does look nice. At the same time I will say his tusks do look to big and maybe the mouth
all around being overly large in proportion to his face and eyes. I would like this piece but with everything else coming out and judging on how big this is with the cannon and all Im getting scared by that price.

Also what about all those dreads? How was the P2 bust, I was lucky enough to get a really nice P1 bust but i know others had tons of problems with the dreads.
The dreads on Elder look so thick and full I wonder if any issues will ensue.

Think I'll give this a miss... Doesn't have the right look... Can't put my finger on it... Looks.... 'Clownish'
Gutted... Really like the elder character too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it looks pretty good, its definitely not screen accurate, but it does look nice. At the same time I will say his tusks do look to big and maybe the mouth
all around being overly large in proportion to his face and eyes. I would like this piece but with everything else coming out and judging on how big this is with the cannon and all Im getting scared by that price.

Also what about all those dreads? How was the P2 bust, I was lucky enough to get a really nice P1 bust but i know others had tons of problems with the dreads.
The dreads on Elder look so thick and full I wonder if any issues will ensue.

:goodpost: Its definetly worth thinking about this now, it will be a big IF when it goes up

I am all over the page with this guy. He looks so great on screen and decent in the SS 1/5 statue so I was really excited to see the new SDCC pics. Hopefully in hand he looks better, I hope those bead strings can rotate, that 1st one needs to come to the front more to fill in better.

Funny, I didn't like it at first but everyone else did.
Now I'm loving it and everyone else is hating :lol

I'll be happy to have this in the Besta. MMs pictures look great.

that paint app is pretty accurate. He isn't brown like the one in my sig, even though I do prefer the one in my sig.

Courtesy of Averone over on Statue Forum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAvBWKdU7qo&list=FLhiblcD4rEos54ii50iJaQw

Love the video - because (although I won't be getting this interpretation of Machiko) - it does show Sideshow's "celery mandibles" Elder in a better light.

Celery - yeah - THAT'S what those things remind me of! (been bugging me for days - just couldn't figure it out until now).

Friggin "Veggie Predator" - JUST what we need :lecture :gah:

Well, I expected much more from this bust, and I was very happy with the announcement of it to be able to combine my statue in the series1/5, but I was very disappointed at the exit of the official photos of the SDCC, I find a really huge head very disproportionate, even the jaws are too large, the teeth of the lower jaw look like carrots, also the color is not faithful elder of the film, then I am compelled to pass this piece with a heavy heart, I'm pleased with the statue 1/5 and my two LSB P1 P2 pending SCAR or WOLF

Back