Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not worth the hassle imo.
You'll always get someone who will kick up a fuss when there's no issues so selling a piece with issues could be a total nightmare.

Hmmmmm...... striking a deal maybe?

lol... I would rather help him fix his then buy it off of him... lol

I always find that to be easier said than done. There doesn't seem to be a huge market in my area.

Well Jedi and I are in Toronto. There is a pretty active SideShow buy/sell/trade community here. It is very fast passed even.

Got mine today. Have to say I was sweating this one after looking thru this thread. Fate was kind to me though. I honestly can't find a flaw on it. I was nervous that the foot wasn't flushing out at first but gravity and adding his arms and head eased that concern quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure you could sell it locally and at least make back your money m8. I know how to help you with it if you want
Thanks m8, I wouldn't mind the help at all
I always find that to be easier said than done. There doesn't seem to be a huge market in my area.
Yeah from the TDot brah, we got Fan Expo here dog lol
Not worth the hassle imo.
You'll always get someone who will kick up a fuss when there's no issues so selling a piece with issues could be a total nightmare.
Its not horrible but Spidey is my favourite and for me these are issues that'll drive me nuts. Wife thinks I'm crazy and will regret it and says to take credit lol
lol... I would rather help him fix his then buy it off of him... lol

Well Jedi and I are in Toronto. There is a pretty active SideShow buy/sell/trade community here. It is very fast passed even.
Yup :) funny thing is even my wife is like "I'm sure you'll find a way to fix it" made me laugh
If you choose to return it maybe we can work something out and I can buy from you directly.
I will let you know man. Where abouts are you located?

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks m8, I wouldn't mind the help at all

Yeah from the TDot brah, we got Fan Expo here dog lol

Its not horrible but Spidey is my favourite and for me these are issues that'll drive me nuts. Wife thinks I'm crazy and will regret it and says to take credit lol

Yup :) funny thing is even my wife is like "I'm sure you'll find a way to fix it" made me laugh

I will let you know man. Where abouts are you located?

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

You know you got my help if I can m8.

Seriously? I haven't had the chance to even send me pictures in yet. This is starting to annoy me to no end
Yeah its pretty annoying now because some people abuse it they had to change it I guess. Wish they would be more transparent and be honest instead of this no more replacement blah blah.

Okay ... so what do you think m8... which one are you looking at???? If you are looking at keeping it I wonder if a dilute mix of Windex would get rid of some of the residue on the body.

I would love to return it but getting duties and taxes back are a pain. I might just get a bit picky for a credits now.

Yeah its pretty annoying now because some people abuse it they had to change it I guess. Wish they would be more transparent and be honest instead of this no more replacement blah blah.

I would love to return it but getting duties and taxes back are a pain. I might just get a bit picky for a credits now.

Like I said to Jedi anything I can do to help

I always try to sell locally on kijiji, but lately I've been getting these people trying to pay me through PayPal and then say they'll have their "shipping agent" or their "mover" pick it up. I wasn't born yesterday, you scammers!! Tell your "mover" to bring me cash or no deal.

Hi guys, I received my replacement body but the problem still exist.

Original
spider-man_A_zps9e53cfcf.jpg

Replacement
spider-man_B_zpsf3b30ec3.jpg

Is there a chance that it is the base back wall problem instead of the spider-man body?
Sideshow said they do not have any further replacements.
My 1st purchase directly from sideshow instead of local stores.
Any advise?

Back