Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get charged yet:(
Maybe it will come through in the middle of the night .
I replaced the old spidey com with this one, so it has a lot to live up to...

What was the your old spidey? You sold it for this one?

Also, awesome art man! Wow really dig your stuff and website! Great stuff!! I wish I could draw like this! Then I could do all the comic ideas I have swimming around in my head. Haha.

Mine shipped too but I didn't receive an email from Sideshow or UPS notifying me of it like I usually get…weird.

Mine shipped too but I didn't receive an email from Sideshow or UPS notifying me of it like I usually get…weird.

The emails have been coming later for the last few PF's I have had shipped. You will probably get them tomorrow.

I'm super stoked to see in-hand picks of this piece. I'm on the WL. Only collect DC and Mythos right now, but love this piece and it's base.

Still no tracking number for me...anyone get a FedEx tracking number yet? Seems like everything that has gone out so far has been through UPS.

A little request for those who will be receiving their new Spidey this week, could you please take some pics of it displayed alongside the 1/4 Spidey Comiquette (for those who also have that piece in their collection)....thanks :hi5:

Back