Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG1042.jpgIMAG1043.jpgIMAG1044.jpg

Hey Jedi, just another quick question. Do you think it's possible to fit both batman and superman into the case, one on the top and the other at the bottom, or is will the spacing not allow it? Sorry for going off-topic guys.

Hey Jedi, just another quick question. Do you think it's possible to fit both batman and superman into the case, one on the top and the other at the bottom, or is will the spacing not allow it? Sorry for going off-topic guys.
No bro. I wish. So they both have their own. Its the way that the shelf spacing is. Naturally. You can do one in each with up to 22 inches for the second section. You need a Detolf for that but the problem is that those neither have the space width-wise nor can they hold the weight

No bro. I wish. So they both have their own. Its the way that the shelf spacing is. Naturally. You can do one in each with up to 22 inches for the second section. You need a Detolf for that but the problem is that those neither have the space width-wise nor can they hold the weight

ok, thanks a bunch Jedi

looks like i'll be receiving mine tomorrow. usually when i get charged they ship right away and I get it the next day since im only a few hours away. lately it hasn't been like that.

Hey Spidey, yeah man I thought too. I think it might be some dust I'm going to try and clean it tomorrow. Otherwise I'm requesting a new body.

Water and a soft cloth m8, but yeah if it doesn't come clean you need to call SSC.

Spartan> you need to get a replacement m8, that is a VERY rough looking piece.

Water and a soft cloth m8, but yeah if it doesn't come clean you need to call SSC.

Spartan> you need to get a replacement m8, that is a VERY rough looking piece.
Yeah bro. I was figuring to do that, hope I don't need to. Really love this piece. After my Apoc problems this was such a welcomed piece

Back