Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found them! He looks really good aside from the issues that you noted. The lines look quite clean, which is good. A lot of mine looked quite muddy. I assume they are sending you a new head and arm?

Yeah I was lucky with ss this time getting replacements. They should be here with my Red Skull pf.

Nice hammertime story Sisko! Haha

I sent mine back for a refund too. They sent me a replacement base and Spidey didn't even come close to fitting. It was bad. Wish I could have gotten permission to hammer him out like you did. Would have me me feel so much better about it

you need a sledgehammer to break that crap. The head was a mess to break, damaged the concrete on my patio. no joke

I sent mine back for a refund too. They sent me a replacement base and Spidey didn't even come close to fitting. It was bad. Wish I could have gotten permission to hammer him out like you did. Would have me me feel so much better about it

Mr. Green got a job offer now but somehow he's doesn't regret canceling this Ex - guess the original comiquette is enough.

I wish I could have sent mine over to you to smash up for me! I can't say I enjoyed it much at all. I would wince every time before I even swung the damn hammer. :lol

Mr. Green got a job offer now but somehow he's doesn't regret canceling this Ex - guess the original comiquette is enough.

If you have the original I don't think you need the new one. Unless you have the ladies... He makes an awesome display with them. He is an impressive piece though

True, the old com look good solo. This new one, once pair with the ladies, he looks cool.

True, the old com look good solo. This new one, once pair with the ladies, he looks cool.

I saw ALL THREE together Spidey, MJ, and Gwen and I think that they make an AWESOME display. However, when I look at it I realize I would need all 3 to be happy with the display whereas I am already happy with what I have. In the end he is a great piece on his own, but even more AWESOME with the ladies.

Just saw this guy in person... Paint app is so phenomenal. If it was 1/4 scale... I would have bought it on the spot.

You know ...I just realized, ....I've never bothered to check what scale Gwen, MJ and Spidey were. Does anybody know?

Anyone have any problems with setting up this statue? went to go set it up and ended up breaking the foot off. Just got in from UPS what should I do? Fix it myself or try to send back to sideshow for a new one?

Anyone have any problems with setting up this statue? went to go set it up and ended up breaking the foot off.

Yeah, there have been a few issues with the peg, and the foot not seating properly. Ouch.... no foot.

Back