Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice foto Jaws. The 1:4 definitely drowns him and that Hulk was the smaller hulk version.

Jaws are you in Canada?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
New York
So JAWS... Gotta ask... You going big Spidey huntin?????

Not sure. Going to wait and see the ASM 2 pf first. Also have to see what the comi will get me on eBay.Then there is the fact I will cave on the King hulk pf:)

Well the top two pics with the 1/5 pieces look amazing, but he is totally underwhelming when put up against the 1/4 like Superman and Batman.

Was wondering how JAWS was going to feel, and I was worried it would go this way.

Hate to say this, but I thought you would feel that way. He looks amazing, but it is the 1/4s that are the problem if I am guessing correctly.

IMO he seems smaller then 1/5 scale... He is much smaller looking then my 1/5 scale Boba fett mythos... Hell I even think MJ seems to be a bit bigger. Some of it is her haor but her head looks bigger then his when you see them both in hand.

Personally I don't mind 1/5.... But this seems like a small 1/5

IMO he seems smaller then 1/5 scale... He is much smaller looking then my 1/5 scale Boba fett mythos... Hell I even think MJ seems to be a bit bigger. Some of it is her haor but her head looks bigger then his when you see them both in hand.

He doesn't look That small. Like what scale are the Marvel Polystone statues like the one as my avatar, 1/6? Cause he looks waaaay bigger than them. Yeah his head is small though. Also dude New York is too far. You'd be better off selling it and I'd be better off taking a credit and replacement parts and fixing it later - maybe I'll take Spidey up on his offer.

New York

Not sure. Going to wait and see the ASM 2 pf first. Also have to see what the comi will get me on eBay.Then there is the fact I will cave on the King hulk pf:)

Yeah I get where you are coming from. Sorry he didn't work out m8. I know you were really hoping this would be to your liking.

Mine's on eBay :monkey3

And now I am more sad.... Why mate??? It isn't the scale thing. I thought you liked this one.

Scale doesn't bother me, I already have several small Spideys.
Doesn't fit in with my movie themed collection.

Space is at a premium and I need 'Zilla.

Scale doesn't bother me, I already have several small Spideys.
Doesn't fit in with my movie themed collection.

Space is at a premium and I need 'Zilla.

SS Godzilla is making me rethink a lot of things :)

I wonder if they had nailed the proto paint job if you guys would feel different, but with two of the hardest core supporters turning to the bay ...well

tumblr_inline_mwtfa12ra21ruekxg.gif

The problem with this hobby...
There's always something better around the corner.

Haven't even seen the movie yet but I'm a sucker for big movie monsters/Aliens.
For me it's movie over comic every time. Nothing to do with variation from proto here.

I wonder if they had nailed the proto paint job if you guys would feel different, but with two of the hardest core supporters turning to the bay ...well

tumblr_inline_mwtfa12ra21ruekxg.gif
If they release a other 1/4th comic Spidey mine will be joining them

Amazing Spiderman 2 PF is coming so

bmyad5iaf56zyh3kgtrreivxd.457x189x19.gif
Yeah just in time for Amazing Spiderman 3 Lol. Also I'd rather have a comic PF than a movie one, but if it looks great and doesn't have a maskless portrait I might be down for that

Yeah just in time for Amazing Spiderman 3 Lol. Also I'd rather have a comic PF than a movie one, but if it looks great and doesn't have a maskless portrait I might be down for that

Ah... but the costume is pretty darn close to comic accurate thought

3868677-new-amazing-spider-man-2-trailer-shows-off-the-green-goblin.jpg

Back