Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, good points guys. I do want it now that I've had it inbuilt in my mind that I was going to get him...I'll see what Colin is doing with his one and copy him :lol

You should do mate, this could be up there with the very best Premium Formats SS has ever done & I'm not just talking about Marvel but as a whole. Once these sell out I can only see it's price rising & rising from then on. Give it time this will be the Grail of Grails, mark my words. People who pass this up will be crying :lecture

No only kidding just see what happens mate ;)

I really want G now but if it doesn't come off no big deal.
I've got no space and he doesn't fit in with my collection. Only jumped on the great price.
Wouldn't pay £100 more for him.

I really want G now but if it doesn't come off no big deal.
I've got no space and he doesn't fit in with my collection. Only jumped on the great price.
Wouldn't pay £100 more for him.

:exactly: Yep, that's about spot on mate...I worked out that ordering this direct from Sideshow including the 20% VAT import charge would cost us around GBP75.00 more WITHOUT the shipping cost included...so once you've accounted for the shipping plus FedEx handling fee, it will take you over GBP100 more than the price we got with Zavvi...

So with that in mind, i'll stick with it too and hope they don't **** this order up aswell!! :huh

:exactly: Yep, that's about spot on mate...I worked out that ordering this direct from Sideshow including the 20% VAT import charge would cost us around GBP75.00 more WITHOUT the shipping cost included...so once you've accounted for the shipping plus FedEx handling fee, it will take you over GBP100 more than the price we got with Zavvi...

So with that in mind, i'll stick with it too and hope they don't **** this order up aswell!! :huh

You never know you might get lucky & they'll send you 2. Zavvi just don't seem to know what there doing :lol

Definitely one of the nicer PFs I've gotten in the last year or so, especially the mixed media part.
SS still manages to put out great stuff despite any problems real or imagined.

He's not bad just needs to be a bit bulkier. He's the same thickness as the females statues I own. For a male characters he just needs a little more meat in my opinion.

Here is my punisher...

image.jpg

I was tempted to do that but the harness was so well done I will keep it on for awhile, but looks awesome! Makes me want to get another!

Back