Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you're welcome if that was important )

:lol It wasn't that important to me, just the freak who asked the question.

Will any of the DX13 hands be able to hold it?

I would look at the pics that Sid posted. The right gun holding hand will work. It looks like he used the relaxed left hand to hold the front handle.

****in' hell Sidious. That first shot in particular is great for the likeness.

Thank you a-dev.

- i'll take care of the police.
- hey! you swore not to kill humans!
- I LIED

Appreciate it P.

Where did you get that gun from? It's too bad they didn't include another body like the the bespin luke.

DX10 buddy.

Its either from the DX10 or a coomodel. I bought a coomodel minigun off of ebay awhile back and have my MMS117 holding it.

You were right Rambler my friend, DX10.

coomodel doesn't have those enormously fat & short barrels. that's a HT feature, as well as rusty bullet bands :lol

:rotfl

There is no fooling you P.

Loving the pics from hannibalcaine and the setup from The Skull.

yquvaza4.jpg

anesehen.jpg

surupena.jpg

hazu3y6y.jpg

syvadery.jpg

Absolutely love taking pictures of this guy, haven't uploaded many mind you, love having him displayed beside the DX10 too this just look so great together regardless of how they are displayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Love this.. I just switched to a re-loading pose. You really got to get the eyes and head tilt right on this one to bring it to life...

usymu4az.jpg

erazegy3.jpg

Damn that sure is creepy!

I love this figure! I got soo lucky and found one at a Hastings in Texas while visiting the inlaws. This place is my goldmine. Got my Avengers Loki there a few months after he was sold out everywhere else and now was able to land this guy months after he's sold out everywhere!:yess::panic:

Back