Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

I use loctite superglue, the gel type

I've never had any problems with it and I've glued various different things with it

papesyny.jpg

I know it's not really acceptable but it's just a solution if you don't wan't to spend more than you need to and if your happy with doing the minor fix. SS will probably give you a discount on an order

Got my DX13 today from sideshow, was super excited to open him up... Did I get a faulty one??? Broken leg?

man you're so lucky, i'd take a spare intact body on ebay and use this one for making a super BD random terminator.

Thanks for the glue recommendation, Jaeger. And not a bad idea about the second body. Any way to get everything for less than $200?

As expected, no replacements for this guy.

I have two options: Keep it and glue the leg myself and they'll give me $35 credit towards another order, or I can return it for full refund.

As expected, no replacements for this guy.

I have two options: Keep it and glue the leg myself and they'll give me $35 credit towards another order, or I can return it for full refund.

Glue it and take the credit. You have to ship it back to SSC on your dime. We've all had to glue pieces back together.

But it is your dime buddy. You do what is best for you and your collection. :duff

You guys made this an easy decision! :lol

I'll check walmart after work and see if they have some of that glue. I might get another body soon as well.

Okay. What type of glue should I use for the leg? I used gorilla glue on my neca 18" pacific rim figure's foot that came off and that worked fine, but unsure about that with this.

My preference would be to use a 2 part epoxy.

Superglue would probably just break again.

My preference would be to use a 2 part epoxy.

Superglue would probably just break again.

If it does, I will try that. But it should be okay I think. I'm being very gentle with that leg when I move it, making sure I don't pull or twist that area to be safe.

hey guys, i remeber once, someone here was trying to remove a little bit of blood from the metal parts on the head...
i want to try it... what should i use...?
is it dangerous?

If I had that to do over again, I wouldn't do it. It's really easy to go a little too far (and really hard to judge when that's going to happen) and dull the steel-colored paint. Also if used on the overly red endo arm, all of the glue spots will turn white, and there are way more than you think. Also, I didn't dare go anywhere near the chest; Zod only knows what that **** does to Hot Toys rubber.
If you absolutely feel the NEED to do it, 91% Isopropyl alcohol and cue tips is what several of us used, but you've been warned.

Back