Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head is larger than the previous figures. And looks better. HT always had undersized heads in the past.
I agree. I think the DC 10 was perfect, the DC 13 seems a bit big, but it may just be the round hair that makes it look big. I never got in to Hot Toys before these because they seemed "pin headed"

the mms really does look pinheaded when next to the dx13 its starting to annoy me lol

Is there any knock off heads yet to upgrade the mms? Would like a clean sculpt. plan to play with my terminator collection over the weekend :)

Also really feeling the need to pick up a spare body now to display damage mode

hey guys!
look!
i found this picture... in the end, scanning position is not as complex as some make it seem in the figure...:p
image.jpg

The head is larger than the previous figures. And looks better. HT always had undersized heads in the past.

Sure, but I search a picture that shows the differrences and the information how big is a head in cm?
For a long time,in this thread was a comparison picture between the Tech Noir T-800 and the DX-13.

I dont buy a Hot Toys fugure, so I can not imagine this.

hey guys!
look!
i found this picture... in the end, scanning position is not as complex as some make it seem in the figure...:p
View attachment 121695

People tend to exaggerate it and pose the figure like he's sidestepping through an extremely narrow passageway. As you can see there though he's walking forward with only a slight twist of his torso.

Also notable is how uneven his hair is. If only Hot Toys wouldn't sculpt it so ****ing neat and round.

Last edited:
yeah, next time i pose this guy, im going to try this more natural scanning..
also, dont know if these were already posted here, but this guy, kit bashed the terminator redempion game look...
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is my first HT-figure and I must really say,that the quality is outstanding.Here some pics how I show this epic battle at home(not 100% screenaccurate..haha..but I like it more as with the fists):

18999371me.jpg

18999407qq.jpg

18999340py.jpg

Nice use of the T-1000 there, grabbing the launcher. I have not seen that done yet.

Thanks...yes I wanted the T-1000 on display with arnold...so this was another choice.I think you can do it with the other weapons,too.:wink1:

Have a big problem with my LEDs in the base today.Yesterday everything was ok...but today I want to activate them and only one works and the other is dead.And the activated one is blinking from time to time!What can I do?:(

Have a big problem with my LEDs in the base today.Yesterday everything was ok...but today I want to activate them and only one works and the other is dead.And the activated one is blinking from time to time!What can I do?:(
The same happened to mine to. I had to buy another off eBay for £13. I used the broken one for my Mark 7 iron man.

The same happened to mine to. I had to buy another off eBay for £13. I used the broken one for my Mark 7 iron man.

You bought a new base on ebay?I´ve nothing found there.

And the batterys are not the problem.I tested it.The batteryholder and the switch are ok.The problem is,that the LEDs are broken.I think they used the wrong LEDs for this high tension..and with the time they are going dead.The good thing is,that they used normal 5mm LEDs...so its not a big thing to remove the old ones.But its really a big thing that the quality of the base is so bad...I´ve payed for a lightup base..and now I must repair it after only one day.:dunno:(

Back