Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah for me the full battle damage look for the DX13 was the easy choice for my display. I'm not as certain with the upcoming MMS238.

Yeah I went with fully damaged with all his weapons on him and bandolier.
Looks really battle hardened.
For the MMS238 I think I'm going for the police shoot out look as that is iconic, but it will be hard to resist that monster on the highway look.

image.jpg

Felt like putting up my DX13 with all these T 800 posts.

I don't know if I should get this or wait for the next clean T2 Arnie. It's iconic enough, yes, but I don't like the look nearly as much as how he appears in the Galleria or Cyberdyne scenes.

I don't know if I should get this or wait for the next clean T2 Arnie. It's iconic enough, yes, but I don't like the look nearly as much as how he appears in the Galleria or Cyberdyne scenes.

DX13 is the best Terminator figure from HT to date and I know I'm not alone in saying that. It's a masterpiece. If you can get one (or two) at a reasonable price, I say jump on it. You won't be disappointed.

I just ordered a brand new one unopened for $350, I'm so happy for this, I also have the T1 BD coming. I may or may not get the regular arsenal T2 I don't like the face sculpt, but maybe I can use one of the T2 heads on it?

DX13 is the best Terminator figure from HT to date and I know I'm not alone in saying that. It's a masterpiece. If you can get one (or two) at a reasonable price, I say jump on it. You won't be disappointed.

QFT:lecture

DX13 won the figure of the year award in 2013 so if fellow freaks word is not enough you always got that:wink1:

I just ordered a brand new one unopened for $350, I'm so happy for this, I also have the T1 BD coming. I may or may not get the regular arsenal T2 I don't like the face sculpt, but maybe I can use one of the T2 heads on it?

If you don't mind my asking, was that on the board or eBay? I'm strongly considering getting this, gotta have a BD T2 Arnie and a BD MurphyCop.

Back