Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my DX13 out of his box last week to remove the battery and noticed the leather? seems to be fading, anyone else had this issue? I checked some of my other boxed figures that have leather like clothing like last stand wolverine and the DX10 and they were fine as they're all stored in the same room. Any ideas?

Selling my spare set of DX13 parts if anybody is interested. Can be used to build a BD version.

14848692428_e18250e226_c.jpg

You got mail, man.
Didn´t see it?

Funny you should be looking to buy parts - what scene are you setting up?

I received some stuff today, ****ing 18.60euro customs on it, wasn't expecting that. Anyway it's to finally assemble my ''arm stuck in gears'' T-800. One way or another I intend to have a diorama of that scene eventually.

I took my DX13 out of his box last week to remove the battery and noticed the leather? seems to be fading, anyone else had this issue? I checked some of my other boxed figures that have leather like clothing like last stand wolverine and the DX10 and they were fine as they're all stored in the same room. Any ideas?

Anyone?

Funny you should be looking to buy parts - what scene are you setting up?

I received some stuff today, ****ing 18.60euro customs on it, wasn't expecting that. Anyway it's to finally assemble my ''arm stuck in gears'' T-800. One way or another I intend to have a diorama of that scene eventually.

Sorry, man. Just saw your response.
Nothing in particular...or...well...yeah.
I finally wanna create my semi-bd for the fight with the liquid T-1000...

^Good call. Use the liquid metal statue you must.

On a general note to all - what's the best way to achieve bullet holes in the jackets? I thought piercing with a sharp object would suffice but all that actually seems to do is create a slit, not an actual round hole that you can see through when you hold it up to a light source - like HT achieved on the DX13 jackets. I finally want to put bullet holes in some of my MMS117 jackets.

^Good call. Use the liquid metal statue you must.

On a general note to all - what's the best way to achieve bullet holes in the jackets? I thought piercing with a sharp object would suffice but all that actually seems to do is create a slit, not an actual round hole that you can see through when you hold it up to a light source - like HT achieved on the DX13 jackets. I finally want to put bullet holes in some of my MMS117 jackets.

But I don´t get why it´s funny that I´m looking for parts?
:D

Back