Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Come on you guys. The worst-acted scene in the entire saga belongs not to Hayden, but Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor. That whole scene of Obiwan telling Padme about Anakin killing younglings and turning to the dark side out-terribles any other scene in the entire saga - yes even the "I hate sand" scene. :lol

Crying-baby.jpg

Come on you guys. The worst-acted scene in the entire saga belongs not to Hayden, but Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor. That whole scene of Obiwan telling Padme about Anakin killing younglings and turning to the dark side out-terribles any other scene in the entire saga - yes even the "I hate sand" scene. :lol

For me that 'You Underestimate My Power' line is still the worst, the most powerful man in the Universe (at the time he said it) and he manages to sound like some punk kid that deserved to be twatted. Obi Wan should have been fearful in that encounter but always looked on top.

:rotfl

I also did not like the part where the Emperor fought Mace Windu I think the special effect made him look nothing like he did in Jedi. All around bad scene. I love how Star Wars threads turn into a prequel bashing hahaha

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

is not even bashing when the movies were So Bad... it is mainly stating facts and pointing out the truth of these scenes :lol

maybe they can use him for the new movie

Yeah...I'm sticking with Christensen having the worst acting moments.

Really? Over mcGregor stifling a laugh as he tells Padme about Anakin killing kids? :lol

I actually did think that scene had decent acting but just the word "younglings" being there. So jarring.

I think C3PO's acting representation of a gay English Butler was awesome. R2d2 could use come work on his beeps and tweets

I saw on an interview people blaming Jacob for the abomination of the Phantom Menence . He mentioned never acting again and being bullied at conventions

Yeah...I'm sticking with Christensen having the worst acting moments.

:exactly:

The only way someones not seeing this is cause they're looking at him with doe eyes. Its really horrid lines marred with really horrid acting. I can't think of anything off the top of my head in any movie that really is suppoosed to be so dramatic and comes off as so comedic.

even the death of his mom and his revenge came out really cheesy. When he was lifting her body to the family for burial and gives the camera this angry look, that scene always makes me laugh but it is not supposed to.

I think the duel with Dooku in RotS shows Christensen's acting in a better light, may be it was down to playing opposite a cinema great in Christopher Lee.

Anakin Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith said:
My powers have doubled since we last met count

Count Dooku in Revenge of the Sith said:
Good... twice the pride, double the fall

The thing that spoils the scene is Lucas having Obi-Wan be weak and easily overcome by Dooku again, Christensen's performance is then ruined by another piece of poor writing...

Palapatine in Revenge of the Sith said:
Leave him Anakin

Anakin in Revenge of the Sith said:
His fate will be the same as ours

There are moments when Hayden shows what 'could've been'.. but it's too late now isn't it. :lol

I think the scene in ROTS where he's having that one on one with computer Yoda in that little room, was done nicely enough.

He looked genuinely troubled, & the dialogue wasn't bad there. It's a pity he was really talking to a little stick with a tennis ball at the end of it. :lol

Back