Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Okay I'll settle this, c3po would not be C3p0 without Anthony Daniels. Somebody can mimic and mime him absolutely perfect but it will never be Anthony Daniels. So technically someone else can play c3po but it will not be Anthony Daniels performance, that's very technical and sounds weird but I do think subconsciously if we were told we would know it was not Anthony Daniels. You both are right but that's like saying if someone else controlled Yoda but Frank Oz we would not know the difference, maybe we wouldn't and maybe we would.

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

You've made a very good point Lakhota, i wonder if Daniels hadn't contributed his voice in ANH would he still have played 3PO by the time we get to PT?

You're point will be proven in Ep VII if as is thought Daniels will only be providing 3PO's voice.

If C3PO is digital and his voice and his mannerisms based on Daniels previous performances and later over dubbed with Daniels voice.. Is it really C3PO?

:lol

Doesn't make Qui Gonn look too bright especially. Lol

I know SW fans are generally over old characters who were killed off coming back but if there is one character I wish did return would be Mace Windu. I never truly believed he couldnt react or recover as he fell all those miles down Coruscant. If there is a warrior who could survive all this time it's Mace.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Doesn't make Qui Gonn look too bright especially. Lol

I know SW fans are generally over old characters who were killed off coming back but if there is one character I wish did return would be Mace Windu. I never truly believed he couldnt react or recover as he fell all those miles down Coruscant. If there is a warrior who could survive all this time it's Mace.

I know Sam Jackson expressed interest in somehow bringing him into the new trilogy somehow. :lol

I just wish GL would have let him drop just one f bomb in Episode 3 haha.

I know Sam Jackson expressed interest in somehow bringing him into the new trilogy somehow. :lol

I just wish GL would have let him drop just one f bomb in Episode 3 haha.

Lol!! Go to hell you mother****in sith!

Also this - https://thatguywiththeglasses.com/v...-top-11-good-things-in-the-star-wars-prequels

Glad I'm not the only one who can see why SWPT is very enjoyable :lol
It's baffling when ppl **** on those yet forgive pretty much the same amount of bad in... TDK movies for example.

The only PT I really didnt like was EP2. I dont really mind EP3 to be honest even though the dialogue in it could have been much better.

TDK movies in my opinion are a tad overrated by people. I dont hate them but none of them are in my list of favorite comic book movies.

Also this - https://thatguywiththeglasses.com/v...-top-11-good-things-in-the-star-wars-prequels

Glad I'm not the only one who can see why SWPT is very enjoyable :lol
It's baffling when ppl **** on those yet forgive pretty much the same amount of bad in... TDK movies for example.

you are comparing TDK movies with the SW prequels... This is such a troll post if I ever saw one... :lol

Not even going to respond to it either :cuckoo:

Same here! And love they're filming there.

nic6278129.jpg

Well, we saw Tatooine in the PT aswell, I don't get a major buzz from that. AT-ATs on the other hand....

Tatooine is my Favorite SW planet. (just like the Lore) Hopefully JJ can bring back some of that ol magic when i first heard that music and saw the Sandcrawler going through the dessert.

AT-AT'S on tatooine?

:)

The AT-AT foot is on Tatooine as part of a military graveyard. All the old Empire stuff left in the middle of nowhere to rot.
Mark my words...

:wink1:

Back