Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

The circle will indeed be complete.

(how old you gonna be when ep7 hits pix?)

That photo of Hamill shows, why I am positive about the whole "Luke gone for 30 year" idea.

Apart from it being intriguing, mysterious and having a potential to be a great plot pusher (if used correctly), the image of a bearded, old, worse for wear looking Luke, traveling the galaxy as lonely Jedi Hermit, is awesome in so many ways.

Let them make him a bit crazy too ;) Grumpy, sharped tongued warrior, who has a hard time getting back into the fold, and has no patience for Han and his wise-ass ******** ;)

I know! I think that's sooooo much better than what everyone speculated. Having him building a new order, training new jedi in some new temple etc.

This is the way to go if indeed that is true. (I'm a huge Luke fan fave character. So for him to move from ROTJ bad-ass to wise bad-ass i can't wait. God, please be in black still)

It's kind of amazing when you think about how many decades these movies have spanned.

Agreed about the beard. He looks better and better with each new photo it seems.

Luke is my favorite OT character by far, and I am most excited to see Hamill playing him again in a Star Wars movie. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Luke is my favorite OT character by far, and I am most excited to see Hamill playing him again in a Star Wars movie. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Same here. I can't believe this is really happening sometimes. The HT EpVII Luke will be mine.

Back