Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Weird outfit but yeah, we can assume this is what Luke will look like in episode VII.

Man he does look a lot like Alec (which is i'm sure what they're going for) Damn life is weird.

Bty6XfoIIAAJz6_.jpg

Well, they're going for that vibe - of course.

He certainly doesn't look.. like him, though. :lol

Just that TYPE of person. Not necessarily just like Alec, it just totally reminds me of HIM. (which is i'm sure what they're going for.)

Man he does look a lot like Alec (which is i'm sure what they're going for) Damn life is weird.

View attachment 124237

That taken at the current Ireland shoot? Something about that outdoor light over his shoulder...(and the fact I know they're shooting in Ireland at the moment)

I just love how enthusiastic he seems about the whole thing:)

It was his....

..destiny. :)

...to come back and probably die in one of the movies. Honestly I'll be surprised if Luke doesn't die and become a force ghost. I just hope it'll be in the last film to maximise the Luke throughout these films.

well... what else was he doing :lol

Stuff..and things.

But seriously, I also think he knew how important it would be for people. And just the idea of going full circle, to him now being the Obi-wan type role, that must have appealed.

Back