Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

PT trilogy is utter crap. Sorry folks it is. Great effects and designs- ultimate ILM gag reel..but as movies? Utter crap.

Kids today are retarded. It's the high fructose GMO corn syrup and the water. Put them on a natural diet and they'll love the OT.

(hyperbole)

I still think Disney should create a new PT after VII-IX. No longer shall Darth Vader be *****y little orphan Ani under the house of mouse.:lecture

I still think Disney should create a new PT after VII-IX. No longer shall Darth Vader be *****y little orphan Ani under the house of mouse.:lecture
That's like painting a masterpiece, getting bored, smearing donkey excrement over it 16 years later, only to then retouch it with monkey vomit 20 years after that. :lol

JJ Abrams is in Kerry with Mark Hamill filming for 3 days. It's in the south of my country Ireland. I would go but I know I wouldn't get anywhere near them.

Well.done Rory!!
I knew I seen that island somewhere before when it popped up on Makingstarwars today!!!

Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Rumor....................

"This scene takes place on a remote planet. A handful of Jedi in training are completing their last task, procuring a rare crystal that enables the completion of a light saber. It’s one of the cooler aspects of the script and builds tension since we won’t even see a light saber ignited on screen until a third of the way

https://www.starpulse.com/news/Denis_Murphy/2014/07/28/4_reasons_why_star_wars_episode_7_will

Attachments

• Skellig-02.jpg
    Skellig-02.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

JJ Abrams is in Kerry with Mark Hamill filming for 3 days. It's in the south of my country Ireland. I would go but I know I wouldn't get anywhere near them.

Learn better stalking skills, friend. :lol

"This scene takes place on a remote planet. A handful of Jedi in training are completing their last task, procuring a rare crystal that enables the completion of a light saber. It’s one of the cooler aspects of the script and builds tension since we won’t even see a light saber ignited on screen until a third of the way

https://www.starpulse.com/news/Denis_Murphy/2014/07/28/4_reasons_why_star_wars_episode_7_will

That sounds awesome, but I really need to stop reading about this flick. God, I need some willpower.

That doesn't look like Ilum.

That doesn't look like Ilum.

Well, just to mention, the habitats on the Skelligs are ancient religious retreats, ancient monks went there to escape the world, that is probably an indicator as to why Luke is there (and JJ).

I will be there myself tomorrow, keep you posted.:wink1:

Well, just to mention, the habitats on the Skelligs are ancient religious retreats, ancient monks went there to escape the world, that is probably an indicator as to why Luke is there (and JJ).

I will be there myself tomorrow, keep you posted.:wink1:

If you see Mark Hamill ask him if he, as a HT ED-209 owner, can make some noise about the rotting domes :lol

That boy is our last hope.

I can't help but think this movie is going to surprise a lot of casual fans. It has so much RIGHT going for it, to **** it up would actually take some intention. Now my dilemma, i want to have some of this remain a surprise like how JJ and Co. want it to be. But i NEED to at least see something i before i leave completely. Like a small portion of the story or a few key characters in costume. I don't want the internet to take away some elements of surprise for me. Like if that rumor i posted was/is true i would've liked to have seen that in the movie first time and never have heard of it. So do i rely on JJ and Co. to keep it quiet like i know they are doing so hard? Or do i do it myself? Or do i just take it all in and enjoy every god damn minute of it spoilers or not? To walk away now would take Jedi/monk like willpower to wait until the first trailer next year. Can i do it? Sure! Do i want to?........................................................

Last edited:

I can't help but think this movie is going to surprise a lot of casual fans. It has so much RIGHT going for it, to **** it up would actually take some intention. Now my dilemma, i want to have some of this remain a surprise like how JJ and Co. want it to be. But i NEED to at least see something i before i leave completely. Like a small portion of the story or a few key characters in costume. I don't want the internet to take away some elements of surprise for me. Like if that rumor i posted was/is true i would've liked to have seen that in the movie first time and never have heard of it. So do i rely on JJ and Co. to keep it quiet like i know they are doing so hard? Or do i do it myself? Or do i just take it all in and enjoy every god damn minute of it spoilers or not? To walk away now would take Jedi/monk like willpower to wait until the first trailer next year. Can i do it? Sure! Do i want to?........................................................

I was thinking the same thing, this thread had given me more information than any other source available. I would love to be pleasantly surprised not disappointed surprise like EP1

The surprise didn't kill ep1, the movie did. :) (although it was the best outta the 3)
Another thing that has me excited JJ-wise is that i really can't stand Star Trek, but those movies held my attention. I can't even fathom what will happen with SW.

Back