Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

He could be looking for a point to the first three movies. Or have gone looking to confirm the existence of silly aquatic reptillian-rabbit creatures. But he'd be calling back and dropping people messages and updating his Republic Facebook status.

And if for some reason he had been abducted, without proof of his death, his other companions would spend all their time and energy up until their last dying breaths searching for him, not taking up jobs.

Shortly after RotJ he may have learned that the japor snippet Padme was buried with was stolen. So he has been out looking for it!

:yess:

Lol, he eventually finds it in a pawn shop on the Toydarian homeworld and has to work 30 years as a janitor for a relative of Watto, in order to buy it back. Which is why the title of the film will be "Watto's Revenge"

Lol, he eventually finds it in a pawn shop on the Toydarian homeworld and has to work 30 years as a janitor for a relative of Watto, in order to buy it back. Which is why the title of the film will be "Watto's Revenge"

Didn't you know Jar Jar stole it and pawned it to buy Boss Nass some tissues? It was bought by an exotic dancer who moved to Tatooine to work for a Huttese crime lord who unfortunately was eaten by her employer's Rancor. When the dead Rancor was cut up for food by scrounging Jawa's one of them found the japor necklace and sold it to a passing used speeder salesman. The used speeder salesman on a trip to Coruscant to offload a few of his better speeders ran into a battered old space pirate who bought it for his girlfriend and it now hangs round the neck of Princess Leia.

Would you believe that? Its almost as likely as 3P0's being made by Luke and Leia's father :lol

Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

#starwarsptdoesnotexist

Maybe we can get it trending.

#starwarsptdoesnotexist
Yeah why don't they just nix the PT and redo it after they do 7-9

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Self exile on Degobah to understand the Force better? :huh

Dagobah*
:)

"Not long time ago I heard some rumors that Disney are trying to get Liam Neeson back for a voice work in Episode VII. Now the actor himself reveals that he would gladly reprise his role as Qui-Gon Jinn if asked. Unfortunately no calls have been made."

Damn, quigon on line 2, someone pick up.

Dagobah*
:)

"Not long time ago I heard some rumors that Disney are trying to get Liam Neeson back for a voice work in Episode VII. Now the actor himself reveals that he would gladly reprise his role as Qui-Gon Jinn if asked. Unfortunately no calls have been made."

After whining about never wanting to do another movie again because of the greenscreen? :lol

no green screen in a vocal dub booth.

Qui-Gon . . . the best part of Episode I.

I must resist, no PT connection allowed, must resist the power of the Neeson.

1521230_853974067969412_3622114326157952183_n.jpg

I'm especially wary of the "Luke missing for 30 years" part. No likey.

Have to agree.

I didn't at first too.. but I am warming up to it... what has he been doing for 30 years? Makes for some interesting speculation, I guess.

I think the original ending of ROTJ had Luke just wandering off on his own after the battle of Endor. Maybe JJ is sticking to that story line? According to "Star Wars" and "Empire Strikes Back" producer Gary Kurtz, the original plan entailed Luke going off with Vader "to make some amends," and Leia staying on her own to rule — and, oh by the way, in that version, Luke and Leia aren't brother and sister. "His sister was someone else way over on the other side of the galaxy," Kurtz told Film Threat in 2000. "...So the story was quite a bit more poignant."

Back