Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

I hear the sequel they are returning to Endor where Jar Jar and Wicket have had babies . I am so excited

It could be like the opening shot of Star Wars.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

A hand in space! That is so hilarious! Think of the titles they could use! The Phantom Hand! Attack of the Hand! Revenge of the Hand! The Hand of Hope! The Hand Strikes Back! The Return of the Hand! Whoever made up this hand crap must be laughing his butt off!

Can't wait to see John Boyega's roll. They guy is a boss!

And exactly how is Luke's hand supposed to get into space?
It would have fallen to the surface. Or through the surface (gas planet).

It's BS. Some fake **** that has been put out there to test the IQ levels at a few fan sites. Most have failed the test.
:lol

X-Wing revealed with a slight tweak to it. That private screening would be incredible to attend.

10495075_683511081728310_8366063316595646481_o.jpg

:lol Slight tweak? Looks like an x-wing to me. However I'm no scholar on the matter. But you would think that the rebel alliance would phase these out by now.

:lol Slight tweak? Looks like an x-wing to me. However I'm no scholar on the matter. But you would think that the rebel alliance would phase these out by now.
Not sure but something about it looks a little different. Too lazy to look up the original X-wing to compare.

10561770_683523175060434_7786215571905817994_n.jpg

Its based on the Ralph McQuarrie X-wing. I think we already talked about this in here.

If empire finds luke's hand, does that mean we may see an evil luke clone? Hammil did say he had to grow a beard for this role......

Hmmm
g-rodd_MirrorMirror_spock-bearded.jpg

What an awesome clip!!! :yess: :clap

Yeah, the engines are like the McQuarrie design for starters, the back's different, front section has different contours - etc.

Well, I got feels from seeing that clip.

Back