Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

The idea of flash backs rubs me wrong because its not consistent with the style if the other films.

:goodpost:
Porkins will live on forever. He happened to be in three of my favorite films.

yyy-46340044024.jpeg

Biggs and Lando were in two.

this-cant-wait-46339855823.jpeg

yep-46355481151.jpeg

Robber in Superman and Thomas Wayne in two,

25280-18683.gif
25280-1294.jpg

Also LV-426 and Axis Chemicals were in two,

2-BatAlien.png

And Bruce Wayne and Gorman's chair were in two,

1403528368_alien-batcave-chair.jpg

I LOVE this- how did you figure all this out??? COOL!:clap

But he doesn't look younger than Luke did? :lol

He looks younger than Luke does now is what I think was meant.

Never knew Biggs was in Batman. Is that a guy in the background or is that a character? It's been so long since I've seen B89 that I don't recognize that guy. I love that Porkins is in RotLA and B89. Eckhart was definitely his most memorable role out of the three, but who doesn't love Jek Porkins? "I can hold it!" *BOOM*

Biggs in '89 is the father that gets mugged and pistol whipped in crime alley in the beginning of the film.

Didn't recognize the screen grab as "Harold." I have to rewatch that scene.

I cried when Porkins died, I thought Porkins was the one to bring balance to the force.

The Irish Sun has an article saying that Carrie Fisher's daughter is indeed playing 'young Princess Leia' in flashbacks. I don't necessarily believe it but if it were true, well like someone else said a page or two back, 'flashbacks'? In Star Wars? Even a prologue kind of thing which then jumps forward ''30 years later'' for the remainder of the movie would seem strange.

I cried when Porkins died, I thought Porkins was the one to bring balance to the force.
Nah.. he brought more weight to his X-wing though. :lol

The Irish Sun has an article saying that Carrie Fisher's daughter is indeed playing 'young Princess Leia' in flashbacks. I don't necessarily believe it but if it were true, well like someone else said a page or two back, 'flashbacks'? In Star Wars?
Ooh.. interesting.

He looks younger than Luke does now is what I think was meant.

But Hamill's son looks older than he did in Star Wars and Younger than he did in Jedi? He couldn't do a flashback scene? When would it be a flashback of? :lol

Leia's daughter totally could, (she looks a lot younger than Leia in ANH) as I mentioned myself previously. From a narrative POV I would imagine the reason would be that something happened before A New Hope that now has relevance? A plot point rather than sloppy emotional poo. Something on Alderaan perhaps. Still sounds a bit prequely to me though.

Luke: "Leia, tell me what you remember of that day in the palace on Alderaan, when the Mandalorians attacked?" *queue* foggy lighting and force theme and old Leia stares at the wall, one bloodshot eye going left, one bloodshot eye going right, and up a little"

But Hamill's son looks older than he did in Star Wars and Younger than he did in Jedi? He couldn't do a flashback scene? When would it be a flashback of? :lol
Pffft - come on dude.

They had 30 year olds playing teenagers in the old 'BH 90210' series - nothing's shocking. :huh :lol

Pffft - come on dude.

They had 30 year olds playing teenagers in the old 'BH 90210' series - nothing's shocking. :huh :lol

Nah, your missing the point. Do you honestly think they are going to recreate new scenes of Luke from the time period seen in the OT? With a different actor playing Luke?

I doubt that very much myself considering the uproar from fans about having childhoods raped etc and messing with the classics?

It will be before or after the OT, in which case Hamill's son is too old or too young to play him in flashback scenes.
Unless the replace his face digitally (always an option :lol)

And if your using Beverly Hills 90210 as an example in this thread, well it's all over... :lol

Nah, your missing the point. Do you honestly think they are going to recreate new scenes of Luke from the time period seen in the OT? With a different actor playing Luke?
:nono - I think you missed my point.

I was joking.. :family :lol

I'd love to catch Harmy(?)'s version of ROTJ some day..

I have all 3 on Blu-ray. Love them, you should pick them up, I got mine for little or nothing on here somewhere and then made custom cases for them. I gave up with the constant updates though. Seeing them on my shelf brings warm feelings to my heart.

Back