Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Maybe they arw going to cgi the sand white? Make it snow lol

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

I can just see it, a giant AT-AT pounds the sand rowards the Lars moisture farm where Luke, Leia and their Jedi have hidden. In the cockpit of the AT-AT, the hidious Sith apprentice Darth Adam directs the pilots to fire on the farm. A hologram appears, it is the galactic warlord Benedict Cumberbatch. In his best Khan Noonian Singh voice he tells Darth Adam to "put his mask on" as "he's scaring the troops". Then out of the sky the Millenium Falcon swoops down firing its cannons on the AT-AT. In the cockpit is the grizzled pirate Han Solo, the cockpit door opens and in rolls Chewbacca in his wheelchair. :lol:lol:lol

This movie is going to kick ass! (calling it now!)

I think it will be the best one since jedi maybe even empire...so many talented people working hard on this, instead of just one man.

I'm getting that warm feeling inside just thinking of new figures from a new Star Wars movie...I can picture the first official image from the film will be old Jedi Luke...then HT announce the license, and make the classic three...footage of people queuing for tickets, midnight screenings, interviews with JJ Abrams...2015 will be great for Marvel yes...but really the year will be counting down to a new Star Wars movie.

I think it will be the best one since jedi maybe even empire...so many talented people working hard on this, instead of just one man.

With Kasdan writing the new one I am very excited. I'm looking forward to what Marvel is putting out but 2015 is the year of Star Wars for me.

I keep checking this thread to see any kind of updates :lol

Filming "officially" begins next month so I'm sure the next couple of weeks will have a **** ton of news on casting, story speculation, etc.

From all the rumored actors for the roles, I'd be happy if Lupita N'yongo was cast. I also think Adam Driver could play a good bad guy. Meth Damon isn't a bad actor, but I just don't see him as main star material (but I could be wrong)

I keep checking this thread to see any kind of updates :lol

Filming "officially" begins next month so I'm sure the next couple of weeks will have a **** ton of news on casting, story speculation, etc.

From all the rumored actors for the roles, I'd be happy if Lupita N'yongo was cast. I also think Adam Driver could play a good bad guy. Meth Damon isn't a bad actor, but I just don't see him as main star material (but I could be wrong)

I wanted Fox to recast Storm with Lupita N'yongo (Not a Halle Berry fan at all) but now I'm glad they didnt, would love to see her in the Star Wars universe. I know they arent going with EU stuff but I would really love to see them pull a few things from it, Thrawn specifically.

With Kasdan writing the new one I am very excited. I'm looking forward to what Marvel is putting out but 2015 is the year of Star Wars for me.

Yup, ive said from the minute they announced the film they needed Larry Kasdan. Since they announced Kasdan's involvment everythings just gone along smoothly, even after sacking Arndt its just built the excitement up.

This is such a troll post if I ever saw one... :lol
Not even going to respond to it either :cuckoo:
Let me respond to that troll post of yours
DOT

The AT-AT foot is on Tatooine as part of a military graveyard. All the old Empire stuff left in the middle of nowhere to rot.
Mark my words...

Can't picture AT-AT walking on sand... Feels so wrong :lol

Talk of promotional teaser trailer before the summers over.....:yess:

Back