The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
petrie-ghostbusted.jpg

G1988 will have “Ghostbusted” by Anthony Petrie prints available soon. It is a 24″ x 36″ Screenprint, numbered edition of 300, and cost $45.

LINK

I like that Return of the Jedi one more than any of the Star Wars prints that Mondo has released. Including those overrated Tyler Stout versions. But I see too many references in that TRON Legacy one. Yet top artists for Mondo do the same thing. I'll watch to see what this artist does in the future.

I am not a huge mondo fan anymore but there is no way the stout Star Wars is overrated. Stout might be overrated now but those Star Wars prints are epic.

I like stouts work cause I like his take on collage type artwork. Always fun to see something different each time I walk by.

I am not a huge mondo fan anymore but there is no way the stout Star Wars is overrated. Stout might be overrated now but those Star Wars prints are epic.

I like stouts work cause I like his take on collage type artwork. Always fun to see something different each time I walk by.

I remember when AintitCool showed those Mondo Star Wars prints on site before they went up. I thought why would I want those over the original Star Wars posters or the Drew Struzan Special Edition posters. I don't think those Olly Moss ones are that good either. They are different, screen prints, and limited. But not even a consideration for me. I've seen a few Star Wars series prints that are better than those Mondo ones too.

I was sorely disappointed with the Joss Whedon gallery that Gallery 1988 had going on this weekend. However, I did pick up one piece. I liked the edition size and since it just had Buffy and Angel in it (my favorites) I figured it would be great framed at my desk.

[h=5]
CraigChurch_f3362951-063e-45b4-ba8f-a5d91c90c298_large.jpg
[/h]

I was sorely disappointed with the Joss Whedon gallery that Gallery 1988 had going on this weekend. However, I did pick up one piece. I liked the edition size and since it just had Buffy and Angel in it (my favorites) I figured it would be great framed at my desk.

[h=5]
CraigChurch_f3362951-063e-45b4-ba8f-a5d91c90c298_large.jpg
[/h]

Disappointment here too. Still haven't seen a good Buffy series print and I've been looking for years...

[FONT=&quot]
1.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
11.png
[/FONT]

Funny, I am seeing some things here that I was looking into independently over the last couple of weeks, one of which is a print I just picked up today. I was very interested in a couple of the official 30th Anniversary Ghostbuster prints, but missed out on paying retail. I was still going to go for one of those, but I found one I liked even better:

d1682b41-6385-4924-a70e-1f1413d95e45_zpsd44e06da.jpg

35265197-562f-4378-b2a7-cbcd30f1d0e8_zps5437f57a.jpg

I really dig the almost Struzan-type style of these.

Curious about your print Oneye, in that it says it has an edition size of 50, but the one I have says it was an edition size of 23. Maybe they're different sizes? Mine is 18"X24"

Back