Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 286
Yep the hairstyle says Wasp. I like Lilly. First Tauriel and now Wasp. She's a cutie and can also play scrappy. I'm still not crazy about the whole Ret-con of making Pym a geriatric, but maybe the whole wife beater thing didn't help matters, plus there are already two big brains on the team. Anyway, having a Van Dyne as Wasp (even if it is their kid) has made this more palatable for me now. So I understand that Yellowjacket is going to be an entirely different character, and the villain. This sounds very cool, because they'll probably have the two miniaturized super being fighting it out. I wonder if Ant Man will also become Giant Man. That's one thing I miss about Pym. They could end up splitting that identity as well and cast someone as Bill Foster. Or Jeremy Renner could take up the mantle... or better yet... not.

Hip Hop artist T.I. has been casted in Ant-Man :horror

Hopefully he has a one second cameo in the background as Tree #5.

Last edited:
With the new synopsis of the Avengers being revealed, I have a little theory.

Tony Stark supposedly jumpstarts a "dormant" project to defend the earth, which of course is Ultron, I'm guessing Hank Pym and Howard Stark started the project and we might even get to see that in this film, that would be a great way of keeping the most important thing Hank Pym has ever done in the comics and tying Tony Stark to Ultron.

Or it was Hank Pym himself who started the project.

That works too :lol

But since John Slattery is coming back to play Howard Stark in Ant-Man, I can see him playing a part in Ultron’s origin and that would probably be Tony’s incentive to finish the project int AOU.

Or I could be wrong about everything.

Back