Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suit's a little campy but I don't mind, I think he'll fit right in with the rest of the MCU. Bear in mind this version of Lang is going to be more comedic, so I think a cartoony suit works well with that character. It's more about Rudd's chemistry with the rest of the cast that I'd like to see.

Suit's a little campy but I don't mind, I think he'll fit right in with the rest of the MCU. Bear in mind this version of Lang is going to be more comedic, so I think a cartoony suit works well with that character. It's more about Rudd's chemistry with the rest of the cast that I'd like to see.

I don't think that suit counts as campy at all.

It looks like it was aiming at a generic sci-fi henchmen suit.

It looks cool, just doesn't look much like Ant man.

I like it, I was just thinking that Marvel, being the ballsy studios, would attempt to make a more comicbooky suit this time.

Or at least a more distinctive helmet.

SHH:

Deadline brings word this afternoon that actor Patrick Wilson has pulled out of Marvel Studios’ upcoming Ant-Man due to a scheduling conflict. In addition, actors Matt Gerard and Kevin Weisman are no longer involved in the project as well, though the site reports that their characters were written out of the film in the latest batch of rewrites. Hank Pym himself Michael Douglas confirmed two weeks ago that the cast would be appearing at San Diego Comic-Con, so expect the remaining cast members to pop up during their Hall H panel (tomorrow at 5:30 PM PST!).

Someone does not want this movie to happen:lol

20th_century_fox-logo.jpg
:monkey3 :wink1:

I'm least excited about this movie than any other Marvel movie. I'm disappointed it doesn't star Pym as a young inventor, but as an old fart, apparently. And all of these re-writes are worrying me too.

Corey Stoll is Yellow Jacket, and Evangeline Lilly, will play Hope Van Dyne, the daughter of Hank Pym.

Back