Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ymudajy3.jpg

These were done by matthijs. I just had to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dope bro! Are those custom kicks too? Wish enterbay did that black away uniform instead.

Please check out my review , ive also reviewed michael jordan and kobe bryant

Great review! I just got both Kobe 2.0 and LeBron. Both my figures magnets fell out of the hands the first time I set them up. I guess I will have to glue them back, I don't know why they didn't just put them inside the hands?

Did you darken the beard and if so could we see some pics? I'd also like to see the shoes if you put Nike logo on them. Overall great review man!

Great review, Clip. I mean, another great review. Watched this and the Jordan review last night. I agree with your thoughts on the Upper Deck logo on the box.

Figure finally arrived! Jordan should be here today. Kobe might be next, but I didn't want to get so caught up in the sports line, could be really expensive, I might hold out for the legends.

ade6a5e6.jpg

Have him near Superman until I pick up another detolf.

Congrats! I want to pose mine in the dunk position but my detolf is too small :(

Nice Review CLIP!

Dont swim to far on EB sport line as you said but MJ, Kobe and Kobe are MUST HAVE FIGURES. Others we can skip. But in the future if EB has rodman & pip, I am still gettin it even tough I am not too into EB anymore.

Figure finally arrived! Jordan should be here today. Kobe might be next, but I didn't want to get so caught up in the sports line, could be really expensive, I might hold out for the legends.

ade6a5e6.jpg

Have him near Superman until I pick up another detolf.

Nice Review CLIP!

Dont swim to far on EB sport line as you said but MJ, Kobe and Kobe are MUST HAVE FIGURES. Others we can skip. But in the future if EB has rodman & pip, I am still gettin it even tough I am not too into EB anymore.

I really like enterbay, their qc could be horrible but I have about 4 figures from them, all which I find to be the best in my collection. I think I'll get Kobe since there's no real figure from enterbay or HT coming in the near future that has my interest.

8y8e9uze.jpg

Here is mine, if anyone has any great crossover poses I'd love to see them so I can put him in my detolf. Thanks!

Okay Enterbay, release a new LeBron, with Cleveland uniform. Cheers.

Edit: Oh yeah, with better shoes.

the custom Cavs 32 jersey is wrong because next season NBA jersey logo will be on the back. you saw that when they debut Charlotte Hornet new jerseys.

Yep: next season :)
But as the new jerseys havent been announced yet I figured I'd make this seasons, because I cant predict the future ;)
He might not play with 32 either.

Back