Action Figure Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom 1/6 Leatherfaces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest YouTube vid on him....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl2oe2ANNbM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl2oe2ANNbM[/ame]

Ron,
That head sculpt is pretty sick! The more I look at your detailing of transformations of boxed figures, it brings this hobby to a new level. As always, i enjoy viewing your amazing work.
Here is a custom I just finished of leatherface LOL
407293099.jpg

Ron,
That head sculpt is pretty sick! The more I look at your detailing of transformations of boxed figures, it brings this hobby to a new level. As always, i enjoy viewing your amazing work.
407293099.jpg

Hey man thanks!! :lol Great job on yours. Best version yet!!!

Here's a revised version of my custom 1/6 Leatherface. Same upgrades as before with the exception of a new shirt less weathered this time and a leather yellow apron that was already weathered with some blood splatter that I added more to it. The rest is the same as before. Kaustic Muscular body with the SS head sculpt.

Ron,
407293099.jpg

hands down! the best! lol :rotfl

Here's my Leatherface custom after upgrading the clothes done by Zsasz!!! Thanks again man!! I also upgraded the chainsaw with some paint and gloss varnish.

13895763473_f64b452c93_b.jpg

13895684945_acde151825_c.jpg

13896123274_7fff5c8173_b.jpg

13895778873_6010beeea8_b.jpg

Yours looks awesome! I still have your SS remake Leatherface head sculpt that you re-worked and by luck I found and bought One's Leatherface head sculpt that needs to be drilled and painted. I'm having Steve Giunta doing that for me. I plan to set up both versions. ZsasZsays just finished building me a TCM custom stand! It's really great! This is taking longer than I thought and Im getting impatient. :lol

That looks fantastic joe! Love the thickness of blood on the saw. Now if I could only find Ones head... The head looks a bit high, could you lower it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yours looks awesome! I still have your SS remake Leatherface head sculpt that you re-worked and by luck I found and bought One's Leatherface head sculpt that needs to be drilled and painted. I'm having Steve Giunta doing that for me. I plan to set up both versions. ZsasZsays just finished building me a TCM custom stand! It's really great! This is taking longer than I thought and Im getting impatient. :lol

Nice!! Looks like you have a ton of Leatherface goodness coming your way!! Enjoy and thanks for checking mine out.

That looks fantastic joe! Love the thickness of blood on the saw. Now if I could only find Ones head... The head looks a bit high, could you lower it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, the head cannot be lowered anymore than it is now unless I was to alter the neck adaptor. However due to the nature of the sculpt and the width of the mask, I don't think it would go much lower anyway and be able to sit and move right. Also I think it is partially the angle of my camera creating a little lens distortion because in person the head does not look too high. I think it's partially the angle I took the picture and partially the way the head just is.

Ok I did manage to swap neck adaptors and lower the head a bit. I think it looks better now. What do you guys think?

13898398354_82679f7770_b.jpg

13898406634_6cb1ef335d_b.jpg

13898050173_d031ebddf5_b.jpg

Back