General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope I didn't take the bet. Only because I thought it was silly.
Come on man. You didn't take the bet because you weren't confident enough you'd win :lol

No joke. I was thinking about taking the bet for fun, because Wake seems like the kind of guy who'd pay, & I'd pay also if I lost, but I guess I started thinking about what toys I could buy :lol

Come on man. You didn't take the bet because you weren't confident enough you'd win :lol

No joke. I was thinking about taking the bet for fun, because Wake seems like the kind of guy who'd pay, & I'd pay also if I lost, but I guess I started thinking about what toys I could buy :lol

Actually liked my odds, just seemed silly.

So what I get from this latest standoff is..

A. Meathook doesn't like wake.

B. There has been years of torment endured.

C. Mesthook is here to stay.

D. How about those Celtics.

ray allen to cavs?..

mike miller, ray allen and love potentially spreading the court for LeBron and irving to operate. yehaw.

Martin is a really good shooter who can get to the free throw line. Doesn't play a lick of defense though. I wonder if Barea and Martin would really be shipped to the same team that gets Love. Barea would actually be a really good backup to Irving.

Martin is a really good shooter who can get to the free throw line. Doesn't play a lick of defense though. I wonder if Barea and Martin would really be shipped to the same team that gets Love. Barea would actually be a really good backup to Irving.

Should it be Cle: Love, Martin, Irving (all anticipated starters) who don't play defense but can shoot ...we need someone to protect the rim...:rotfl

well hopefully the new coach can change some of their mind sets. Lebron will have a big impact on Irving, I'm confident he will start giving better effort on that end. Verejao is basically a bigger Battier. I don't think big time shot blockers is extremely important as long as there are guys making good effort on D. Waiters is a good player, I would be worried if they had Waiters, Martin and Allen on the roster cause that means somebody is going to be the odd man out. I think Martin would have to play a lot of 3.

well hopefully the new coach can change some of their mind sets. Lebron will have a big impact on Irving, I'm confident he will start giving better effort on that end. Verejao is basically a bigger Battier. I don't think big time shot blockers is extremely important as long as there are guys making good effort on D. Waiters is a good player, I would be worried if they had Waiters, Martin and Allen on the roster cause that means somebody is going to be the odd man out. I think Martin would have to play a lot of 3.

I'd anticipate James having a say in teammates effort but you never know. I like Waiters but as you mentioned awful lot of wing players if Allen signs.....someone will be expendable and I doubt it's James friends...

I like Waiters over Martin cause of his toughness, so we'll see. I think Allen is having MRI's on his legs, so I don't think it's a for sure thing he is even gonna play this year.

I like Waiters over Martin cause of his toughness, so we'll see.

Agreed......I am not certain any plan (Love, Allen) since Wiggins isn't signed then he can't be dealt for 30 days after....I am certain some maneuvering is happening but really needs to get settled.....all the talk has grown stale Melo 2.0 :rotfl

Martin seems to have no staying power. What happened to that guy he come in the league with, Garcia I think. Those two seemed like up and.comers back when they came in

Back