General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good point although I think they make a concerted effort to feed Hibbert the ball against Miami. Tonight they played too much 1-on-1 which led to turnovers. I'm looking forward to the Washington/Chicago series. I know the Bulls are favored but I have a feeling that the Wiz are going to show up and make it a series.

This is the first time in looooong time I recall only one team protecting home court in the first round.

If they don't figure out how to guard LaMarcus Aldridge it might be a sweep!

Ridiculous. LaMarcus Aldridge is an All Star, but c'mon. He's the only the third player to have consecutive 40 point games in the playoffs. The other two? Michael Jordan and Tracy McGrady, who have considerably more accolades than LMA.

Despite that, Houston was still up six at the beginning of OT in game 1.

I bet Chicago regrets trading Luol Deng now. They have no OFFENSE at all.

Last edited:
Are those two guys even in the legue this year? If Pacers get bounced, Vogel prolly gets fired. I'm watching Westbrook, his knees already hurt again and the way he plays, I don't see him ever fully recovering. I'd be surprised if he can stay healthy for the rest of the playoffs.

Ben Gordon is (was). He was with Charlotte for most of the season. I don't know what happened in Charlotte, but he must have pissed off Michael Jordan big time. The Bobcats purposely released Gordon AFTER the deadline that a player could be signed and placed on a playoff roster.

Can't believe nene is getting suspended for a game, he was already tossed in a close game. I really don't want to see more of that bulls offense in the next round. Glad to see Vince come through for the first time in a looooooong time.

Can't believe nene is getting suspended for a game, he was already tossed in a close game. I really don't want to see more of that bulls offense in the next round. Glad to see Vince come through for the first time in a looooooong time.

Damn they gave him a game? Crap!

Blake griffin is my favorite player not in a Heat jersey. I think doc rivers is great. But the thought of Adam silver handing Donald sterling the Larry o Brian trophy is so repulsive that I can no longer root for the clippers to even make the WCF

Back