General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indy messed up from the start of the season by putting so much stock in home court advantage and talking so much about it. If they end up not getting it they have already lost to Miami psychologically.

^ Yep. Sounds like they're conceding the #1 seed.

"We're two games back [in the loss column] right now," Vogel said, according to The Indianapolis Star. "Obviously it was a goal, it is a goal of ours, but at this point, playing well is our top priority. Part of that is being fresh going into the playoffs.

"We feel good if we have the No. 2 seed, and we still feel we can attain the goals we have."

Vogel gave all five Pacers starters the day off Tuesday and said he would pick his spots over the final four games to rest his key players for the playoffs.

More at https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10750238/indiana-pacers-playing-well-not-top-seed-priority

I think this is the wests year, ind and Miami both stink. Looks the Beasley and oden pickups were worthless for Miami. I doubt they will even make the playoff roster.

The thing is wade always gets hurt in the playoffs, then becomes very inconsistent. Never know what they will get with him

Like in Miami, health will be a big factor for San Antonio. If Parker does not come back at 100% then they are in trouble. Duncan hyper-extended his knee last night but was able to come back. Hopefully he can avoid any major injuries. A healthy Spurs team has the best chance of beating Miami. The Clippers might get to the Finals though if Blake continues to play the way he has been.

Are we forgetting okc completely dominated the spurs this year? I believe 2 or 3 of those were without Westbrook . I'd rather see okc vs lac in the western finals. I think okc makes the finals again.

ATL for sure.. The way they dominated Indy was crazy. I think the Clippers have a better chance of rebounding from that loss. Blake will do a better job staying out of foul trouble and the Clips caught some bad breaks down the stretch.

I didn't watch the whole game, but how is Atl able to neutralize Hibbert with a small front line, yet, Miami has never been able to? If Indy gets past Atl , which I think they will do in prolly 7, they will struggle against chi too.

Back