General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can look back and find all sorts of fun posts from wake

one of my favorites:

lukewarm: time to break up the heatless

wake: wah, what do you know about the nba and the league, wah..

pfft

Meathook kind of sounds like the abused wife though, taking it for YEARS and now blowing up.

How bout them Celtics?

:lol

no-you-make-me-a-sandwich.jpeg

Look, Wake is trying to fight back! That's right, don't take it. That chain around your ankle that keeps you in the kitchen, you don't have to submit to that!

ddsff.jpg

Poor baby Wake. Poor baby.

That's so laughable, you've been trolling me in this thread for YEARS now. I've shown massive restraint with you and some of the other chuckleheads in this thread.

What exactly have I said about the Heat that didn't come true or wasn't accurate? I've been saying for years that a lack of size in the middle and a failure to get a guy to defend the rim was going to cost the Heat and they got crushed by Duncan/Splitter/Diaw. I said Wade's lack of a three point shot was going to hurt the Heat, and it turned into a huge/perpetual problem for them. I said it's not going to be just as easy as saying "We Want And Will Get Gortat And Lowry" and low and behold, those guys clocked big contracts far outside what the Heat could pay.

What exactly have I said about the NBA here that wasn't true, close to accurate or didn't end up coming true?

It's my fault someone wants to throw their dead brother in my face ( then inexplicably come back later and say they are offended that I'm dragging their dead brother into it) because I said free agency wasn't going to be the "Be All End All" that some homers thought it would be? Was it?

What are you going to do? Insult me? Already happened for YEARS in this thread. Troll me? Happened already for YEARS in this thread. Toss a dead relative in my face? Already happened. Try to reboot the thread? Already happened? Start trolling me in other threads in other sections of the board? Already happened. I'm here to stay.

You're a welcher. You put up money and now you won't pay. Your word means garbage. Not my fault, yours. Not my doing, yours. Say what you want, talk the trash that you want, you are a welcher. You sold your good name for a lousy 100 bucks. You could have a thousand hands with a thousand fingers pointed at me and it doesn't change the issue that your trolling of me doesn't make you any less of a welcher.

Your word here means absolute trash as long as you have that open debt.

I'm a "tough guy" because what? I called you a welcher? You have a debt. You put up money in your words. You won't pay. How is "welcher" not accurate?

For YEARS, 99 percent of the time, I've watched you troll me and just turned the other cheek. Don't instigate with people if you don't want them to call you on your crap. And now you want me to stop calling you a welcher all because your poor little mangina is leaking now and you want to go change your tampon in private..

Ok, now, you can go fetch me a sandwich.

How does Wake have debt, dude didn't take bet, clear and simple

He doesn't owe ****

Oh sorry mr bookie I meant to take Spurs in 5 but forgot to place the bet, please pay me

That's absolute horse crap, easy to talk after no one steps up and now that he was wrong

Back