MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An image to compare both versions:

2014-07-24-11-08-30_deco.jpg

Ha, am I glad I have the old one!when it comes to his face. The rest was good enough already.

Na, imma buyin them bat pod n joker for the iconic 'hit me' setup. I'll work the cape with a customised line of my own.

Man this is really making me reconsider my PAK TDK stuff, specially since I'm now interested in getting a few Hot Toys... what do I do :panic:

@Orbital thanks mate! And thanks for the pics update.

@FSLAR I bought the only solid TDK PAK imo: Selina last christmas on an insane deal (basically 40 bucks shipped, new). And I enjoyed it, but, honestly, I sold it off again. I do have the man of steel superman and jor el which in good lighting are genuinely really good imo. But MAFEX seems to make a much better attempt at capturing likeness without added stylism.

So personally, if you can get good prices, I'd sell them and choose either Hot Toys or MAFEX.

Catwoman's looking better than in most real life shots, but I have to say, pretty impressive. As they're smaller, they'll be less visible anyway, especially under ambient lighting (which does these characters justice most imo). So I'm very glad that I don't have to regret buying my mafex Batman.

That said, Selina's the least likely to be picked up for me, I mostly look so much forward to that Batpod and there's a good chance I can't resists Joker.

But now I want a proper Bane, maaaaaaan I want MAFEX Bane.

And I'd love a Batman Begins MAFEX Batman too but that's probably not in the cards.

If I had to rank the plausible characters I think Batpod > Joker > BB Batman > Bane > Ra's > Selina > Scarecrow

Strike that I want the Batpod most of all so really happy with that, but a mafex BB Batman would be my nr 2 choice. Joker and Bane after that.

BB Batman on that Gargoyle would look so awesome.

Ugh I had MoS Superman (Black costume from NYCC), it was horrible. I got rid of it recently it, lost some money on it. But I'll figure out something. I do kinda want to get rid of my PAK Joker...

Speaking of that, I really hope we get a MAFEX MoS Superman. Hell, Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman from MAFEX...oh god, I could hardly contain myself :panic:

Back