Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh...

argh!!!!!

The game is on...

621A198C-9A10-4E44-B492-8D4F986BE728_zpshaukpxfp.jpg

Excellent! No email yet, and I preordered right at the beginning in October. I wonder if they're doing domestic first, and those who got emails are in the UK? Either way, it should only be another few days...

Within the next week, I get to see Guardians of the Galaxy and get Sherlock figures? I'm overwhelmed with the awesomeness.

That's strange about no mails.But I also don't know what is going on-I've got one more mail about figure shipping, but with another tracking nr.and later date.Is it same one and they just change sending time or what?

I'm sure that their logic makes sense to them :)

There's SO many reasons for how they're shipping -

1. They could be doing signature/numbered pairs/individuals in order
2. They could be doing it by country
3. Different locations will most likely need different shipping services, so they might do all the DHL orders first, for example
4. Heck, it could be alphabetical order!

I'm not too stressed over it unless everyone's gotten it and I'm the odd man out!

I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh... I got no email... refresh...

argh!!!!!

:exactly: This has been me for most of today! :lol Still waiting!! :impatient: Hopefully it won't be too long now...

Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!!! I got my notification from DHL!!!!! OMFG can't wait!!!!!

Congrats!! :rock

Nothing for me, either, and I ordered them the second they went up. But I did get a numbered pair. It's possible such things will be going out later than individual orders or whatever.

Nothing for me, either, and I ordered them the second they went up. But I did get a numbered pair. It's possible such things will be going out later than individual orders or whatever.

That may be the case. My first order (which I got a shipment notice for on Monday morning) was for a signature Sherlock alone. The order in which I'm still waiting for a shipping notice is for a signature #'d pair.

Ordered the signed number pair and haven't heard anything ....I'm sure they'll get around to it when they get around it .... all good.

EDIT: I would still love to see some 'final production product' pics from BCS.....not too much to ask I don't think.

Back