Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
85C0A641-4560-4A5D-BF64-299AF7657D5B_zps2fpnysuh.jpg

This pic...maybe it's the angle, but it looks a HECK of a lot better.

Everyone who buys the figure this thread is about will be getting a high-end Sherlock figure, as you well know.
I sure hope so...

As for moriarty, sure the likenesss is there. But I think the issue is with the refinedness of the sculpt. The texture on the sculpt looks too harsh coupled with the macro on pictures. It leads to that paint on resin look instead of the more realistic look. If they refined the finishing of the sculpt and made a cleaner cast, Im sure it would look better.

Big Chief posted on their site in response to a question that the boys are now arriving next week and they should be shipped by the end of next week. :gah:

So close now!! Can't wait to finally get these!! :yess: :yess: Feels like I've been waiting for them forever!!

I preordered the Sherlock figure, but I'm no longer sure I want it tbh...

The second shot of Moriarty looks amazing to me. Not sure if I'll go for him or not, though.

Depends how the final product turns out. Although I would have preferred a Series 1 Moriarty rather than the fuller faced Season 3, I guess by the time this figure arrives - in a year's time? - Season 4 and the special will have been filming since January 2015, there'll be plenty of spoiler photos around, and the fuller faced Moriarty will be more current in people's minds (I'm assuming he plays a big part in the special and/ or series).

Apparently people are getting their shipping notices for this figure. Finally! I was going to pay for my two together next week, but couldn't wait so I paid off one now. Seriously never anticipated a figure as much as this.

Looks like they will be here soon then!! :yess: Hopefully we'll all get our shipping notifications soon!! Really looking forward to these arriving.

I placed two Sherlock orders (one in October and one in January) and I got the shipping notification for my October order Monday morning. I'm still waiting on the notification for my January order however. I'm guessing they're sending out the notifications chronologically by date of order.

Back