Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it friday yet???!!!!!!!

Actually just a quick question, they said you have 5 days to pay your shipping (which i have) but what happens after 5 days? Do they cancel the order?

WTF?!? Yes, I want to know this too!

my guess would be they just keep reminding you and then eventually cancel the order?

still gotta nab a Sherlock. not sure now if i should go via BCS after reading the price break down comparison of ordering via BBTS instead etc. then again im sure once i see inhand pics im gonna want asap. via retailers i dont think they ship till later like sept?

so great even if abit pricey that when you order via BCS and they have it instock it arrives like a day after they ship it even to usa. fassssssst

Is it friday yet???!!!!!!!

Actually just a quick question, they said you have 5 days to pay your shipping (which i have) but what happens after 5 days? Do they cancel the order?

They put your figure in a microwave.

Hello,

does somebody know if there is an ebay seller or something like that who sells the sherlock chair from some of the pictures in 1/6 ?

thanks,

erwin

My high end Sherlock figure should be complete for showing in a few days or a week... though I may need some parts from these sets, if anyone wants to sell off things like the backdrop or some accessories for Sherlock Ill be glad to take some! :)

My high end Sherlock figure should be complete for showing in a few days or a week... though I may need some parts from these sets, if anyone wants to sell off things like the backdrop or some accessories for Sherlock Ill be glad to take some! :)

WIP shots!? :)

Everyone who buys the figure this thread is about will be getting a high-end Sherlock figure, as you well know.

10584045_10153279483836002_7363147980860310388_n.jpg
from the Big Chief Facebook page

"Miss me?"

I'm kinda meh on the likeness...maybe it'll get an adjustment?

He seems a little pudgy, not to mention expressionless. If any figure needs a wild expression, it's this one! Maybe a second laughing head? Or smirking head?

Ok, yeah, here goes nothing. My redux. Photo on the left, original on the right, photoshop in the middle.

Pulled the cheeks in a little (narrowed the face in other words), made the neck thinner, and made the jaw more defined. To me, this looks more like Moriarty, especially since he's dressed as we first see him by the pool.

moriartyredux.jpg

I'm kinda meh on the likeness...maybe it'll get an adjustment?

He seems a little pudgy, not to mention expressionless. If any figure needs a wild expression, it's this one! Maybe a second laughing head? Or smirking head?

:exactly: I agree, I think with a different facial expression it would look better. This is just 'ok' at the moment - in need of some adjustments!!

Back