Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
213431359e5dac8eb9c4f8588584ff36_zps4c568701.jpg

CAM's chair is a bit less pricey

https://shop.design-museum.de/en/Miniatures/Miniature-B3-Wassily.html

My gosh, I was fine not thinking about the release of these figures and now I want them soooooooo bad!!

Those are some expensive chairs ! Guess my Sherlock figures will have to remain standing :D :D

We've previously been told to expect these mid to late June. I asked Gregg on FB if we are still roughly a month away from delivery of these beauties; Gregg replied that 'From what the factory has told us we are still on track indeed'.

I call that a good enough reason to bump this thread!

We've previously been told to expect these mid to late June. I asked Gregg on FB if we are still roughly a month away from delivery of these beauties; Gregg replied that 'From what the factory has told us we are still on track indeed'.

yes! :yess:

still gotta PO my sherlock, anyone know if they fixed the paypal thing with the site? can you pay with paypal again?

Does that mean shipping to us, or shipping from the factory to the uk, is a month away?

Does that mean shipping to us, or shipping from the factory to the uk, is a month away?

Good question, I'm sure when they originally quoted mid to late June they meant to us, but that would mean they have to be shipping from the factory around now if they're going by sea. Maybe they're going to ship them by air as they did with Ten and Four?

Good question, I'm sure when they originally quoted mid to late June they meant to us, but that would mean they have to be shipping from the factory around now if they're going by sea. Maybe they're going to ship them by air as they did with Ten and Four?

I'm gonna walk to China and collect mine!! :lol

Pond was also sold wholesale, or rather, through Diamond like the 11th.

The Sherlock heads are nice since they are sculpted by Trevor. I wonder why BCS opted to use Trevor for the Sherlock heads and studio X for the Doctor Who head? Then again, Studio X also sculpts the Charater Option figures
BCS didnt commission Trevor for the Sherlock sculpts per se. Trevor had made them on his own as he was a fan of the show. He would have offered some castings to those interested too. However it was BCS's luck, they bought it off him exclusively and used it for their licensed figures.

Back