Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

The ponytail head is straight up hideous. The other head is OK but the lack of pupils is confusing. The only way I'll pick this one up is if it impresses me at Comic Con if they have her displayed there.

I think the reg head (long haired version) looks fantastic. Wish she had pupils though. The EX head will never be displayed. EX ordered. :lecture

+1 The reg head will be on display the entire time for me. Not digging the EX head from the pictures.

To be blunt, I don't think she looks good at all. It's a shame too since the concept art looks great. Easy pass.

And the EX head feels more like a disservice than an extra.

I like the head sculpt with the flowing hair. The other one lets just say isn't for me

abu2e5y2.jpg

uzyruped.jpg

ehyzarat.jpg

yra5emep.jpg

amyvejed.jpg

atemyna3.jpg

amahu4ys.jpg

eqenu5ad.jpg

I guess this fits with cyclops for hideous ex

Wow what a big disappointment for me. Not feeling this at all! Sucks big time. The regular head isnt that much better then the horrible ponytail head. I really wanted a jean too in my collection. This is a resounding pass.

No fault at all of the sculptors, but no woman EVER wants to wear something that makes her hips look wider. Stupid non-functioning shoulder pads and the stupid padding on the side of tights should never have been there.

If she had pupils on the regular head, I'm sure she'd look better... but as is, I don't think she looks all that great :(
The EX is real bad IMO. Just ugly. :lol

Which sucks because she was my most wanted announced Marvel statue... hopefully they don't screw up White Queen and JSC Black Cat. :pray:

At least googly eyes won't be a problem.

At least googly eyes won't be a problem.

Spiderwoman and Rogue should more than convince you that there are many places where a fully sculpted spandex PF can go wrong...

$360 price is good.

Hardly. She's small, simplistic base, simplistic outfit. QotD was overpriced too, but she's way more intricate and worth the same price than Jean is. Something like this shouldn't go passed 299

Not a total loss, but definitely NOT worth the wait.

Back