Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with icruise about changes like the new Han shirt. Technically "correct" or not, that won't be the version I know and love.

I know it was mentioned that ROTJ isn't done yet but does anyone know at what stage its currently at? Really cant wait
to have all 3 of these.

I believe it's getting off the ground. On the plus side, Harmy believes it will be a fairly easy project and shouldn't take as long as the others.

That's good to hear as ROTJ was always my favorite and it has the most new trilogy crap put in it. Be glad to see it again
without all that crap put into it like darth vader's No, Sebastian Shaw as anakin skywalker like he's supposed to.

Well I was going to do it myself but I found out I suck at trying to make my own star wars blu ray covers for the despecialized
editions I just bought. Could I trouble someone on here to make custom star wars blu ray covers for me? I'd pay obviously.
Does anyone here know any custom guys that know how to make blu ray covers?

I was wanting to use these i found:

Attachments

• Copy of 33968592.jpg
    Copy of 33968592.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Copy of swsfsfsfsf.jpg
    Copy of swsfsfsfsf.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 174
  • Copy of emp3ggire.jpg
    Copy of emp3ggire.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Copy of emp3ire.jpg
    Copy of emp3ire.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Copy of retur2njgjgj2.jpg
    Copy of retur2njgjgj2.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 190
But i dont have a good color printer and i am not very good at getting the sizing right. The template is not
working as simple as i thought it would. If i could just get someone to do it for me, someone who knows what
they're doing. I gotta have some cool covers to go with these versions.

But i dont have a good color printer and i am not very good at getting the sizing right. The template is not
working as simple as i thought it would. If i could just get someone to do it for me, someone who knows what
they're doing. I gotta have some cool covers to go with these versions.

Shoot me hi-res files of the ones you want, and I can see how they print out.

ROTJ Update:

Waiting on scans from a 35MM print that will in the end be less work on Harmy and require much less tinkering to "Despecialize".

Patience will be needed on this one.

Using scans from the original 35mm will yield better results overall than having to try and "despecialize" as many shots as is needed.

Back